Eleven

Y/n Pov

"Ello, Chat" Tommy greeted the stream.
"So, I've got some friends here" Tommy says.

"But I'm so cool because I know Georgenotfound, .............but I also know Georgenotfound's sister" He says smirking.

He looked at me as to tell me to come into view so I did.

I waved at the camera.

"Hi chat" I smile. I sat in one of the extra chairs.

"Then I've got another good friend here, Wilbur" He says and Wilbur sits beside me.

"Hey chat" He grins.

After some little chatting we start doing truth or dare.

"So Y/n Truth or Dare" Tommy says.

"Truth" I say. "Do you have a crush" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. I giggle.

"Well maybe, I don't know, I mean they weren't supposed to stay in England for long but they stayed here while I was in the hospital and visited me everyday, but I'm not sure if I like them like that or not" I explain.

Tommy gasps. "Is it Karl" He asks his voicing going wiggling between high and low.

"I'm not telling you" I say. "So it is Karl" Wilbur smirks. "No it's not stalker" I spat at him. "I'm not a stalker" He says taken aback. "Bullshit" I say. Tommy just looked at us in confusion.

"I was sitting on the train and starting to listen to music then I got a message from Wilbur that was a picture of me looking at my phone" I say eyeing Wilbur. "I did no such thing" He looked me up in down in disgust.

"Ahh, Anyway off of that topic, Y/n it's your turn"

"Wilbur, Truth or dare" I ask him.
"Truth" He crosses his arms. "Did you take a picture of me looking down at my phone in the train" I smirk. "Fuck you" He mouths.

Wilbur sighs. "Yea I did, but I wasn't necessarily stalking you" He says in defense.

"You asked me to come visit you in my train Q&A and I'm so sure you were spying on me that entire time, am I right" I ask. "Yea" He laughed. "SEE YOU STALKER" I yell smiling.

After that little fiasco we continued our Truth or dares from each other and chat.

User82787 donated £5.20
^
Y/n, is it true that the person you may like is Karl?????

"I fucking hate you chat and yes, Karl was that person" I say slumping down in my chair.

The other two laughed at my embarrassment.

T/s

We said our goodbyes to chat and raided George since he started his stream.

We walked downstairs and were presented with an amazing smell of the dinner Mrs. Simon's was cooking.

A little after, the food was ready and we all sat at the table and ate.

After eating we all thanked her for the delicious meal.

"Thank you Mrs. Simon's, the food was delicious" I smiled.

"Thank you and please, call me Sara" She smiles.

"Oh right I'm sorry Mrs- I mean Sara" I laugh a bit.

After that we all watched a few movies in the living room then headed off to bed.

I changed into my night clothes and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun.