Seventeen

Y/n Pov

It's been 4 months since I came out of the hospital, Me, George and a few others, were playing Minecraft and Roblox with dream celebrating his 22nd birthday.

Karl had to go back to America last month so other than George and Angel being here it was really lonely.

But little did Dream and Karl know. Me and George were coming to America in a few weeks.

Dream wanted George and I to live with him and Sapnap, so did Sapnap and George. But the bad thing is Dream and Sapnap live in Orlando, Florida and Karl lives in Greenville, North Carolina, 642 miles, 9 hours and 21 minutes apart.

George and I still had stuff to talk about. I have never been far away from George, he was always close. So what if I went and lived with Karl then I'd be far from George but if I lived with George I'm away from Karl.

But I'm getting to anxious and worried, we're only visiting for a bit and then deciding to move there, but we probably are going to.

Tommrow I was heading to Bognor Regis, I would be meeting Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Jack Manifold and Nihachu. Nihachu was my Best friend, we had been streaming a lot together and are platonically getting married in the dream smp. She was absolutely GORGEOUS, and so so so sweet.

George was coming with me this time so he wouldn't be lonely plus he thought it would be a fun idea.

After ending stream and saying goodbye to everyone me and George log off and pack clothes for our little trip.

T/s A few Weeks later

George and I were finally flying to America, we were going to North Carolina first and then heading to Florida.

We were going to stay in a hotel when we got to America for the night and the next day going to Mrbeast's video shoot, where me and George would surprise Karl.

We had an hour left of the flight before we landed in North Carolina.

George asleep like always but me couldn't sleep one bit, why? The toddler in the seat infront of me staring into my soul.

Gosh, children can be so creepy.

Finally the child sat back in his seat and stopped staring at me.

I checked my phone's time and there was still 30 minutes left.

I laid my head on George's shoulder and drifted to sleep.

T/s

"Y/n, Y/n Wake up were here" George says shaking me awake. "Huh, wo- oh right" I say sitting back up.

Everyone was getting off the plane so we grabbed our luggage from the overhead bin and began to unboard.

We got the rest of our luggage and walked to the airports exit.

George and I were wearing sweatpants and short sleeved shirts. Wrong idea, North Carolina was hotter than Brighton.

We got a taxi and headed to our hotel we were staying at.

After arriving we got our room and went to the 5th floor. We asked for a room where not many people were and they surprising had one, the fifth floor only had one other person on the other end of the hotel so we got a room on the opposite end of that person.

Entering our room we set our bags and suitcases by our separate beds. We set up my camera and my laptop and went live.

We quickly left the hotel and ran to the gas station not to far from it and got a bunch of snacks and quickly running back.