Seven

The video kills me every time😭🤣
------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator Pov

George walked up to the counter.

"Where is my sister, Y/n Davidson" He asked the Front desk lady. "She is taking some tests and doctors are taking care of her, you may see her when they are done" The Nice lady says.

"No, I want to see her now" George raises his voice a bit. "Sir you need to wait, I will let you know when she can be visited" The lady says in a more attituded tone. "Can you at least tell me what's going on with her" George asks getting irritated.

"Sir, I don't know what is going on with her, when you are able to visit her the doctors will fill you in" She says typing on her computer.

"Listen Lady, I need to know right now, not later, now, I don't know what's wrong with her and I haven't seen her for a long time, I need to see her or know right now" George smacks his fist on the desk scaring the lady.

"Sir, I don't know what's happening with her, and I can't let you see her yet without doctors permission" The lady says holding her chest. "Well then ask for the permission" George says angrily.

"Sir if I ask them now, there going to say no"  She waved her pen around. "Ask the-" He was interrupted.

"Miss Smith" A doctor next to George asks.
"Yes, Dr. Givens" She looks at him smiling.

"Is there anyone her for Y/n Davidson" He asked.

"Yes, I am and my friend" George says quickly. "Follow me" The doctor says and walks towards the door. I wave for Karl to come with and he does.

George Pov

We stop right out front of Y/n's room. "Are either of you aware, of why she passed out" Dr. Givens asked. We both shook our heads.

"Well we found cuts on her wrists and she has lost quite a bit of blood" The doctor says. "She what" I say tearing up. "I'm afraid yes, is your sister suicidal" The doctor asks.

"Not that I'm aware of, but her bff killed herself recently so it could of led her to do that" I say tears spilling out of my eyes.

"So caused by grief" Givens writes on his clipboard. "Alright well luckily she is alive, she lost 7 percent of blood, luckily and will live through it considering it's a low percent" He says. "With Treatment with fluids and medication, she will be out of here in about eight to twelve weeks, the blood cells will be replaced in about 48 hours, and should wake up during or soon after" The doctor says and opens the door.

We walk in and the door shuts and the doctor walks away.

I walk up next to her and hold her hand.
"Y/n, Why, you have so much to live for, I understand your grief but what led you to do this, I know you wouldn't of done it from the death, what happened why did it go through your brain" I cry. Karl places his hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner. We sit in the chairs near her hospital bed and I cry into his shoulder.

T/s

George Pov

(A/n: I'm changing meetups bc of the story)

Dream called me so I stepped out of the room and answered.

"Heyyyy, George" Dream says. "Hi" I say wiping some tears. "Sooo Meee aaand Sapnaaaap, aaaarre aat youuur hooouse aaand youuur noooot answeeeeriiing, soooo whaaat theee fuuuck" He says longing the words in a sarcastic manner. A laugh was heard in the back. "Yea I'm not home, meet me at the h/n hospital, ok" I say.

(H/n= Hospital Name)

"Why what happened" His tone changed as quick as a snap of fingers. "I'll explain here, just get here please" I say breaking down. "Ok we'll be there ASAP" He says and ends the call. I walk back in the room and tell Karl.

T/s

George Pov

Dream and Sapnap soon came and I explained everything to them.

Y/n wasn't up yet. Sapnap and Dream were going to take the night shift of watching Y/n, while me and Karl sat in the other chairs and fell asleep. 

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. "Oh Y/n, please be ok" I thought and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I won't make a bunch of chapters of the hospital I'll only have the next chapter of you waking up and getting better through the weeks and you'll be out of the hospital next chapter, Im not gonna be an asshole and make a bunch of chapters of being in the hospital, that's no fun.

Also if you are or are thinking of self harming yourself please call the self- harm hotline (I think there's different numbers for different states) or thinking about Suicide call the suicide hotline (1-800-273-8255).

Neither of these topics are a joke and I hate that people have an addiction to it, but please call those numbers if your thinking about it or doing it!(self harm one for your state)

Or text 741741. They are available 24/7 and will answer within minutes.

I'm sorry to bring that up, I needed to put that in here for people that do need it. It's not a joke and if you need help please, please get it because you deserve the help, you all are so wonderful and deserve the most in the world!!

Sorry for short chapter, but I'll start on the next one soon cuz I'm bored😑!