Twenty

Y/n Pov

We left Jimmy's house 2 hours ago and now were heading somewhere for lunch. Then we would start vlogging. After eating a nice meal we went to Chris's house since he would be joining us.

George started the vlog once we arrived. We recorded picking up Chris and a little bit of tucker.

Then we left and Karl drove us to this cool rock climbing place. We entered the huge building and checked in.

The told us the rules and gave us our own harnesses. Me and Karl decided to race each other up one of the climbing walls.

"You can do this Y/n" George cheered. "You can do it Karl" Chris Cheered. I was almost there before Karl passed by me and won. "Damn it, Karl" I said jumping back from the wall falling to the floor.

We continued to rock climb and vlog, George took five minutes to jump from one of them.

Once our hour was up from having the rock climbing room we left for this parkour place. When arriving I asked for a rematch on a race.

Karl accepted and George went to the end of the parkour stage and recorded. Chris said go and we started the parkour.

Karl fell into the little foam block pit and I passed it, Karl got back up and continued.

Karl was to far behind so I won. "Damn it Y/n" He mocked. I flipped him off. He gasped dramatically. We all played around. We met a fan and played around with them. We were there for a very long time. We left 3 hours after arriving. Now it was 3:00 we dropped Chris back off at his house and left to go to the cat cafe an hour away.

We jammed to music and sang to it on the way there. When we arrived George started recording again.

We walked into the cafe to see it empty other than the workers and cats. "Oh hello, you can take a seat wherever, a server will be at your table in a minute" The front desk lady smiled. We nodded and thanked her and sat at a table.

Soon a short girl with a visor came to our table. "No fucking way" She covered her mouth. We looked at her confused. "Oh sorry I was watching your stream yesterday and got really excited because you talked about this cat cafe that I work at and I was working today so I was waiting to see if you guys were going to come here, and you did, I'm really big fans of you three" She explained grinning widely.

"Cool, Im glad we came" Karl smiled. "Can I get a picture with you guys" She asked. "Of course" Karl jumped up. George and I smiled and stood up.

She asked her co-worker to take the picture and she held her phone. We all smiled and her co-worker took our picture and gave the girl her phone back.

"Thank you guys, I love you all so much, also congrats to you two" She smiled big pointing to me and Karl. "Hey, your welcome and we love you too" I say and pat her head. She was shorter than me so around 4'11 or 4'10.

She hugged me. "Thank you for saving me y/n" She tightened the hug. I stood in shock and confusion. I smiled and hugged her back. I remembered her in my chat a month ago. She had this huge donation.

⚠️TW: MENTION OF SU1C1D3⚠️

~Flashback~

Rosieisabigsimp donated £15
^
Before you end your stream I just wanted to say, Thank you Y/n, for being here, for being my comfort streamer, for being yourself, for making me and others happy, thank you for everything, but sadly today is my last day, I can't take anything anymore, so after your stream I'll be gone, so again Thank you for everything, I love you so much, thanks for everything <3