Eighteen

Y/n Pov

Once we arrived at our hotel, Dream FaceTimed George. George laid on his bed while me and Karl sat on mine talking and showing each other memes.

Then Dream started flirting with George.

"Not this again" I whine. "Deal with it Sweet cheeks" Dream says. "WOT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME" I laugh almost falling off my bed. "I don't even know why I said that, it just came out" Dream said in-between his wheezes.

Dream continued flirting with George and George flirted a little bit with dream too.

"Well I have to go, I'm getting tired" Karl said getting his phone.

"Take me with you" I whine. "Ok" He shrugs and giggles. "Really" I question. He nods his head smiling. "Ok, Bye George I'm going with Karl" I say quickly standing up.

"Ok, have fun" George says barely paying any attention. "Bring everything you need" Karl says. I nod my head and grab a outfit for tommrow, my brush and toothbrush, straightener, makeup, charger, phone and iPad.

After grabbing everything I hugged George goodbye and left.

T/s

We arrived at Karl's house and he took me inside. I met his very nice roommate and we went up to his room. I set my things on the floor by his desk and sat on his bed.

"Soo what do you wanna do" I trail off looking around at his room. "I don't know" He shrugs. "Oou I have to finish my drawing for my cousin" I say grabbing my iPad and my apple pencil.

"What are you drawing" Karl asks sitting next to me.

"Well she's doing a project on plants, something she really loves, so I was going to draw her with a bunch of plants" I say opening my drawing app.

"Aww it's cute" He says hovering over my shoulder. "I'm almost finished I just have to do some finishing touches and then I'm done" I say actually getting done.

I download the drawing and E-mail it to my cousin.

"Have you drawn anything else" Karl asks. "Well of course, you wanna see" I ask excitedly. He nods quickly and I hand him my iPad after getting my drawing gallery up.

He looked through them all, he stops on a specific one. The one I drew of him.

"Y/n, this is absolutely amazing, your so talented" He smiled at me and hugged me.

I smiled at his compliment. He continued to look at my drawings until he reached the end. He gave me my iPad back and I turned it off and set it back in my bag.

"Your so talented Y/n, I love you" He kissed my forehead.  "Thank you" I blushed.

"Wanna cuddle and watch a movie" He asks. "Sure" I say. He grabs his laptop and pulls up Disney+.

"Can we watch Meet The Robinsons" He asks. "Yesss, I love that movie and I haven't seen it in a while" "I love that movie too" Karl says clicking the movie.

(A/n: I'm not sure if he is still obsessed with the movie or not, and I also love that movie and haven't seen it in YEARS)

We get under the blanket, cuddle and fall asleep to Meet The Robinson's.

T/s Morning

Karl Pov

I woke up close to ten, I wanted to make y/n a good breakfast, but I didn't want to leave her. I sighed and sat up, I got out of bed without waking y/n up. I covered her back up with the blanket and kissed her forehead. A little smile grew on her lips. I smiled at her adorable sleeping state and left the room.

I went down to the kitchen and got eggs and bacon out. My roommate came down a few minutes after me. "Morning Karl, I'm going to my friend's house for the day" My roomate said heading for the door.

"Ok have fun" I Wave.

(A/n: I think Karl's new roommate is foolish but I'm not sure, does anyone know??)

I start cooking the eggs and bacon while listening to my Spotify.

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the smell of.... Bacon!

I noticed Karl wasn't behind me anymore, so I grabbed my phone checked the time.

"10:20" I muttered. I got up and went downstairs.

Karl was vibing to his songs and didn't notice I sat at the counter.

He turned around. "AHHHH" He screamed. "Oh my gosh Karl I'm so sorry" I say running over to him. "It's fine, I just didn't know you were there" He said holding his chest. "I'm so sorry" I say hugging him. "It's ok, don't worry about it, I'm not dead, I'm just fine" He laughs hugging me back.

"I made you eggs and bacon when there done cooking" He smiles pulling away.

"Thank you" I kiss his cheek.

T/s

We finished eating our breakfast and we're going to meet George at this cool cafe I read about.

We brushed our teeth and got dressed.

(A/n: Your outfit↓)

I straightened my hair and grabbed everything that I needed

I straightened my hair and grabbed everything that I needed. (wallet, purse, phone)

We left and Karl drove to the cafe.

We parked and met George inside. We got a table and ordered our drinks and pastry's.

After drinking and eating our delicious drinks and pastry's, we left to go back to Karl's house and do a stream.

Me and George stood off camera while Karl welcomed his chat.

"Hi Chat" He waved vigorously. "I have two guests today joining me today but in real life" He giggled at the end.

He waves us over. We entered the camera view. "HI GUYS" George yelled. "Hi Chat" I wave.

The chat blew up and I mean if you were to read it yours eyes would look like slot machines trying to read them.

A few minutes of chatting, Karl hopped in a discord vc with Tommyinnit. But not long after a specific green blob joined.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna stop it here, I know it's short, I hope you enjoyed, HYDRATE AND EAT!!!!

BYE SPROUTS!!