Fifteen

Y/n Pov

After being blindfolded, I was picked up bridal style and carried somewhere.

I was then set down, it was soft and i could feel the grass through it. 'A blanket?' I thought.

Then my blindfold was taken off. I was met with Karl's beautiful grey eyes. He smiled. "Hello" He giggled. "Hi" I giggled at his. 'WHY WAS IS GIGGLE SO CUTE, GOD THIS MAN!!' I thought blushing probably.

He had set up a picnic. "Karl, this is so cute" I smiled. "So you do like it" He asked. I nodded quickly. "Good" He let out a breath he was holding in. I giggled.

"George told me all of your favorite foods, and I got them, and he told me you like picnics and sunflower fields" Karl smiled setting the food he bought out on the ground.

There were strawberries, slices of watermelon, and sandwich stuff along with some candy. (A/n: Add anything if you want or change them to your liking:) )

"Karl this is so sweet, thank you" I said and kissed his cheek. I tensed up at the realization of what I just did. "I-I'm so sorry" I said covering my mouth with my hand. He giggled again. "It's ok" He giggled more. I couldn't help but giggle with him.

After his giggle fit we stopped and helped each other make each other's sandwiches.

He chatted about what they did while I was at Tommy's and stuff that I did with Tommy.

"We all did Just dance, Not to brag but Me and Tubbo we're the best at it, Wilbur played Short D*ck Man and started dancing to it again, Tommy wasn't that bad actually but he tripped and fell on his arse, it was hilarious" We laughed. "Oh, and While he was on the floor, he was still bent down and just went 'Goomba, Goomba' and started fucking laughing after making the rest of us laugh harder".

(A/n: Idk why but that came to my mind and I thought it was funny, (btw the little brown mushroom things from Mario, if you didn't know that's a Goomba↓

Those things↑)

We finished our lunch date and laid on the grass, I laid on his chest and we looked at the clouds naming what they looked like.

After a bit of naming the clouds on what they looked like and actually giving them names, my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

Karl Pov

Y/n had fallen asleep on my chest so I packed everything back up and gave the basket and blanket to George and I picked y/n up and carried her to the car.

T/s To Y/n's townhouse

I set Y/n in her bed and laid beside her. I played with her hair and cuddled her. Soon my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep too.

Y/n Pov

I woke up to Angel sitting on me. Why must she be so heavy. I felt arms around me and looked to see Karl snuggled up against me with his head in the crook of my neck. "Awe, how cute" I whispered. I pet Angel and then played with Karl's hair.