When Tweek Took A Strange Job

Tweek wasn't sure how he got here.

He was always safe.

Always using his second pre-paid phone to talk to the clients.

Always setting his location a city away from his.

Always making sure to send his location to Kenny.

Always bringing pepper spray and his itty bitty taser.

Always telling the people at the front desk of the motel that if they don't see him come out in 3 hours knock or send the police.

Yet this wasn't an issue of safety...

He thinks at least.

This was more an issue of expectations for what the night was going to entail.

He sat awkward on the bed as the well dressed man that laid in his arms and lap cried.

He guesses it could have been worse and he could have been tied up and fucked with a gag in his mouth again, but this somehow read weirder. More humane and likely to be found in the real world, so only confusing him more why he sought out the intimate area of the personal ads for someone 'who's down for anything ;)'.

Maybe it was the nonchalant way the man just sat on the bed with him and immediately told him-after his brief guideline talk-to lay down so he could start his cry without warning.

Maybe it was how easy it was for this man to cry with and in front of a complete stranger.

Or maybe it was the fact the man was handsome and well-dressed and from the outside looked like the complete package-

No, Tweek.

Tweek shook his head at himself and stared with a frown at the man in his lap, his upset cries were gentle and didn't completely off put him for a first impression. He obviously had more to give and wanted to let out, but was respectful to keep his emotions in check.

Respectful.

Strange word to use in this situation.

The same situation that had put him in scenes that were far far far from respectful.

Tweek glanced over at the red numbers of the motel clock and took a deep breath, he still had a couple hours to go before he earned his school books buying dollars and his living expenses. Eyes looking around the room that he had always reserved and fully taking in the details; now that he doesn't have to pretend to be having the most earth shattering sex he's ever experienced he was able to identify the health risks around the room.

A probably rat chewed cord, a dark spot in the corner that made him want to breath in less, the air conditioner looking worse for wear and making a suspicious sound every now and then. All the different aspects of the room made him want to change his location, but he knew the staff so well and they always knocked in case things were taking too long.

Maybe he could find a sister location of the motel and see if they're able to do the same type of relationship there too.

Tweek blinked slowly as he felt the man stop his movements, the lack of crying but the heavy weight on top of him relaxing him too much. Tweek softened his tensed up body and let the two of them sink into the stiff blankets and sheets. He knew he probably shouldn't, but his hands lifted from the man's back and curiously rested itself on the top of that dark head of hair.

It was soft and full compared to his other clients, the dark stands accumulating to one side of his head as his front was parted in a way much too elegant and handsome to be fair. Tweek's eyes fluttered as he stared at the dark hair, unsure when he was closing his eyes and when he was just intensely staring at the head.