When One Time They Didn't

"AH! Craig!"

"Fuck! Tweek!"

"I'm gonna-!"

"Me too!"

The couple came together, collapsing against each other in a heap of deep breaths and sweat. Craig pulled out of his lover with the only rebuttal being groans of over stimulation. His hands that were under Tweek's knees slowly moved the legs down towards the floor so he could stand again. Tweek dropped his hands from around the male's neck and wobbled slightly as he had to stand on his own again, but Craig didn't let his boyfriend fly solo too long. His hands came down on Tweek's hips to help stable him with a dazed smile.

"I think you're getting bigger." Tweek said slightly out of breath.

Craig laughed at the statement and gave him a small kiss to the forehead. "Hmm....I think you're getting tighter."

Tweek giggled and hit the male's chest. "Yeah right."

The pair started to rearrange their clothes, pulling their jeans back up and zipping their zippers. Tweek buttoned up his open shirt, smiling softly at the small marks that were left down his chest. Craig rubbed his shoulders feeling a small swell of pride at the scratches that were torn into his skin and put on his sweatshirt.

Once they were readjusted and put back together the pair came together in an embrace, arms completely wrapped around one another, faces rubbing cheek against cheek in post-coitus bliss. Craig then dipped his head down and started to nip at Tweek's neck.

"You trying to go again?" Tweek laughed into the air.

Craig smirked against the skin. "I could."

Tweek's hands came under his boyfriend's hat with a light-hearted hum. "But we still haven't gone to lunch."

The noirette shrugged his shoulder and released the slender body from his arms, but reached for the smaller male's hand. "Fine, let's go eat."

Clyde sat at the lunch table enjoying his food with the absence of a certain couple who usually eye-fuck each other at the table. His sandwich somehow tasting ten times better without the coos of a couple that can't stand to be more than five minutes apart. The brunette took a deep breath and let it out with a smile.

"Isn't this nice guys?" Clyde asked to Token and Jimmy, who also sat peacefully at the table.

Jimmy and Token nodded. "I'll admit, it is nice not having them sitting here and 'sharing their food'."

Jimmy laughed. "It's like we can actually enjoy our l-l-l-lunch."

Clyde nodded. "Exactly!" Another bite of the sandwich and the male beamed. "We don't even have to listen to them talk about how much they love each other and somehow get turned on by it."

"Yeah...Sometimes I wonder why they're like this." Token said before taking a bite of his pasta.

"Uh-uh-uh-oh guys. Don't look now, but h-h-here they come." Jimmy said with a slightly displeased face.

Clyde groaned setting down his sandwich knowing for a fact it will be ruined by the time they get here from their 'love'. "Ugh! Nooooo. I just wish they would stay in the janitor's closet all lunch. Rather than do it and come bask at the lunch table."

The couple walked to the table tangled up with one another, Tweek's arm wrapped around Craig's waist and Craig's arm wrapped around Tweek's shoulders. Their eyes locked as they smile at each other with these small, but fond smiles. Tweek in particular biting his lip and looking up at Craig with that look in his eye.