When Tweek Took A Stranger Job Part 2

My warning for this chapter: sMUT

made a drawing of Kyle and Tweek beefin so enjoy that

thank you for reading

---

"Did you guys fuck?!"

Tweek groaned and clicked his headphones louder. "Kenny, I'm trying really hard to finish this before I get too distracted to finish it."

"It's a yes or no question!" Kenny yelled to try and get the blond to answer.

Tweek got up and closed his door. "Later, Kenny!"

"How is this so hard?!"

Tweek rubbed his eyes in frustration and re-opened his door, quickly pushing back his headphones before he spoke. "We didn't fuck, we got off, I showered at his, we fell asleep, he woke me up, told me he was going to work, said I could sleep until I was ready to leave, I slept for another couple hours then I left."

"Sounds romantic." Kenny said with a triumphant smile.

Tweek rolled his eyes and sat back at his desk, huffing as he looked at the computer in front of him. Scanning his writing for the third time to make sure it was prepared for people other than him to judge and revise, Tweek frowning and fixing a run-on sentence that totally never happened all the time in his writing.

"If it went so well..." Kenny sat on his bed behind him. "Why are you so grumpy?"

Tweek bit his cheek as he thought about the thing that made him frown once he woke up from his added nap. "He... He sent me money."

"Bitch, and?" Kenny said from the bed.

Tweek rolled his eyes and turned in his chair. "He sent two hundred dollars and said it was for the drinks."

"I repeat myself-" Kenny threw his hands up in confusion. "Bitch, and?!"

Tweek scoffed. "When I questioned it he said his finger slipped and sent two hundred instead of twenty... and he's said that before."

"Bruh," Kenny took one of Tweek's pillows and threw it at him. "Accept the hot sugar daddy money!"

Tweek slapped the pillow away before it hit him. "It doesn't feel right, it just feels... weird. I don't want to be his sugar baby, I want to be his... lover."

"Look, dude-" Kenny stood from his spot and gave Tweek a knowing look. "Did you like getting butt fucked by strangers for rent and book money every month?"

Tweek's face burned at the blatant call out and shook his head. "No..."

"Is being cute and making Craig happy a better deal than risking your safety and having people potentially recognize you in the future?"

Tweek sighed and nodded. "I guess..."

"Then what's the problem?" Kenny said with a ruffle to Tweek's hair.

Tweek shrugged. "I don't know... I just don't feel right about it for some reason."

"I'm sure you-" Kenny walked to the door and winked at Tweek before walking out. "And your bank account will get over it."

Tweek clicked his tongue and stared at his essay. "Hrm."

---

Tweek wrapped his towel around himself as he stepped out the shower, the days over consumption of information made him feel stressed and a fresh steam wash was exactly what he needed.