When Tweek Had a 'Hickey'

It was a fateful Thursday morning before school when Tweek got the bright idea to straighten his hair. 

He had been standing in front of the mirror for 10 minutes glaring at his hair, he just wanted a change, mostly he just wanted it not to stick up as much. After his long thoughts about the dangers of a hair iron and the most damage it could do and deep processing of how he would go about changing his hair, Tweek got an idea to try and straighten his hair with his mother's old straight iron. Tweek pulled out the old contraption and unraveled the cord plugging it into the wall. Tweek set the temperature to 400 degrees and waited till he could smell the burn of the iron signaling it was ready for use. 

Tweek stood in the mirror like he was about to brave a great feat, he held up the iron just inspecting the thing in his shaky hands to figure out the best way to go about flattening the mess on top of his head. The determination Tweek gained once he figured out how he would go about flattening the wild hair had helped him in going through with the first piece. 

After the first piece at the front of his face appeared to be done, he realized the front pieces weren't really a problem as much as the pieces in the back that were sticking up at the top and around his neck. So he pinned back the single straightened strand thinking it looked okay.

Tweek took the straightener down towards the side of his neck angling it to the side so it could accurately straighten at the piece of hair. 

"Tweek! It's time to leave for school son!" His father yelled throughout the house causing Tweek to yelp in surprise and hit the straightener right against the side of his neck leaving a noticeable burn on the side of his neck.   

"Shit-Ouch"  is all Tweek could say to himself before he unplugged the iron and ran downstairs grabbing his bag to head off to school. 

As soon as Tweek walked in the doors of school he got a weird looks... well Tweek usually got weird looks because he was twitchy and couldn't really stay still, but today they were weirder than usual. 

Then it hit him like a ton of bricks, he was wearing his new big green knit sweater and dark jeans instead of his usual button up top and blue jeans. Tweek let out a sigh of relief as the connections of the two events made more sense and made Tweek a lot less self conscious

As Tweek made his way down the halls he stumbled into a gang that he purposely avoids, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and worst of all Cartman. 

"Hey Twe- Oh wow Tweek, is Craig a leech?" Kyle started looking at Tweek like he was a hurt animal "The look doesn't suit you if I'm being honest" 

Tweek frowned a bit, he liked his sweater and the whole outfit was a whole lot comfier than anything he had worn in a long time. 

"Yeah no kidding! Look at that thing!" Stan said joining in on Kyle's opinion

Then Kenny said "I'd cover that up if I were you its kinda horrible looking" 

Tweek felt a pit growing in his stomach as this group tore apart his outfit that he believed to be pretty good looking. 

Cartman who had been laughing this whole time finally chipped into the conversation "Oh my Gawd Tweek don't just cover that up, cover your whole self, you guys and your gay shit" 

Tweek felt his eyes prickling with anger and sadness, and he also thought to himself, how is this sweater counts as 'gay shit'? Tweek quickly backed away from the group then picked up his speed rounding the hall of lockers towards the bathrooms where Craig and Tweek usually met before school.