When One Time They Did

1.

Clyde texted the couple 20 minutes ago to see if they wanted to hang out and they agreed saying that the front door would be unlocked and Clyde could let himself in.

So here the brunette was 20 minutes later walking into the Tucker residence to come play video games and eat pizza. He walked in the unlocked front door letting out a loud "Hello!"

He expected the blonde and the noirette to come out from wherever they were and come greet him so they could start hanging out, but instead he was met back with silence. Clyde stood a little dumbfounded for a minute, they did say that they were here when he texted them, right?

Clyde checked his phone confirming that the couple said they would be here and let out a confused huff of air sounding like a frustrated horse. The brunette walked upstairs checking Craig's room top to bottom for them. Even going as far as to check under the bed and in the closet to see if the couple was hiding to try and scare him. They had done it before, so the thought that they would do it now wouldn't surprise Clyde. He then walked back downstairs in his search for the couple.

Clyde finally went into the kitchen to take a searching break, he opened the fridge looking around for something good before he caught sight of a half empty chocolate milk bottle. His eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas. The brunette snatched the brown milk and sniffed it before putting his mouth to the rim, chugging the sweet nectar.

While he was drinking, he heard a faint and small rhythmic pounding sound coming from the garage that was next to the kitchen. Clyde withdrew the bottle from his mouth and slowly walked closer to the garage door, the noises coming from it getting louder the closer he got. There were now sounds of heavy breathing along with the continuous pounding that made him first notice the garage.

Clyde pressed his ear to the door while taking another drink of chocolate milk from the bottle he found. When he pressed his ear to the door he immediately regretted his decision because of what he heard.

"Ah Tweek I don't think I can last any longer-oh fuck" Craig said his breath heavy and deep.

Tweek was letting out soft grunts "Ah don't stop. Faster! So close."

Clyde's eyes widened and spit out all the milk in his mouth feeling so completely grossed out at the fact he just heard Tweek and Craig getting it on. The brunette was just about to run out the house and act like this never happened when he thought of something. Clyde then smirked knowing he would have blackmail on the couple for the next thousands years if he caught them so he stood up straight and slammed the door open.

"Caught you fuckers red handed!"

Craig was in a plank position doing mountain climbers when he finally collapsed out of exhaustion and shock from Clyde coming in unexpectedly. Tweek was doing crunches when Clyde came in and stopped as well, falling back on the floor breathing deeply.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Clyde said even more confused and disturbed than he was before.

Tweek sat up begrudgingly first. "W-We were working out" The blonde grabbed two water bottles from next to him and tried to hand on to Craig, but the boy was still face down on the floor looking dead from the activity. So Tweek just rolled it in his direction.

"You weren't having sex?" Clyde said sounding as smart as ever.

Tweek despite the pink on his cheeks from working out flushed a deeper shade of red and Craig who was laying dead on the floor pushed himself off of it to look at Clyde. Both of the flustered boys said a defiant "NO" at the same time looking at Clyde like he had grown a second head.