When Craig Got Acne

Craig thought he was a decently attractive individual. He didn't think he was a god or anything, but he knew he wasn't ugly at the very least. It wasn't until Craig noticed on a Saturday morning that he had a small little cluster of pimples around his jaw line that made him look ugly. (In his opinion) Then after further inspection he also had quite the pimple on the corner of his forehead, along with his pores looking mighty angry to be alive. His acne usually gave him a few problems, but he had never had so many pop ups of pimples at the same time.

The noirette felt himself inwardly panic as he looked in the mirror, he had a date with his boyfriend tonight. His boyfriend wasn't vain or rude to look at him with a pimple and think he was a hideous monster and refuse to see him... but his boyfriend was exactly what he wasn't. 

A god. 

This piece of heaven was named Tweek Tweak and despited being somewhat spaztic he was beautiful. He had angelic blonde hair that was a complete mess, but it was one of those messes that everybody loved and cherished. Like that drunk aunt that is messy at dinner parties, but he still brings you a hundred dollars for your birthday each year. To make his hair even better it was soft and whenever Craig ran his hands through it, it was like drifting his hand through a cloud. Completely effortless, there wasn't a single tangle in sight whenever he ran his fingers. Then Tweek's eyes, those were what Craig's dreams were made of, if his dreams were about forest at least. Tweek's eyes had a deep green set of eyes that looked like they belonged to an alien sometimes because they were big and when he was worried they would open up even bigger. Tweek also just happened to have a perfect complexion, something Craig was very envious of right now. The blonde didn't wash his face nor did he give a rats ass about his skin at all.

Once. Once Craig saw Tweek with a pimple on his face. The boy didn't care about it, despite the fact it was pretty big, but the next day it was gone and Craig was left baffled and amazed. 

Craig stared at the mirror for another second before he flipped off his pimples and turned to his phone to get help from Clyde and Token. He face-timed his trusted friends and when the two boys picked up his phone was pointed at the ceiling. 

"Heyyyyyy Craig" Clyde said seeming a little hungover making Craig groan because he knew Clyde would be the most helpful in this situation. The brunette was very prone to acne and usually had weird cures for these things, yet he was hungover making any real conversation close to impossible.

"Sup Craig" Token said while the sound of what seemed to be controller buttons sounded with his voice. 

Craig let out a breath "Guys you would tell me if I am ugly right?" 

The boys on the call went silent before Token and Clyde started laughing.

"Man what are you on?" Clyde said seeming to snap out of his drunken stupor to laugh at Craig's situation. 

"His period apparently" Token chimed in 

Craig rolled his eyes "No, I am not on my period you assholes. I have a date tonight with Tweek and I also have a shit ton of acne this morning for no reason" 

The two boys gave a confirming 'ohhh' in response. Clyde started "Why didn't you say so just throw some concealer on those shits and call it a day. Problem solved"

Token chuckled "I could have even told you that"

"Haha guys, but that's the problem Clyde, these things are poking out and if I put makeup on them they could still be seen" Craig said growing increasingly worried as he stared at his face in the mirror his hand touching at the small cluster on his chin.