When Tweek Left an Embarrassing Voicemail

Tweek Tweak sat in his room on the floor with only him and the horrible idea passing through his head. Hair clutched in his hands and and voice rattling as he spoke with nervous fervor. His cellphone sat in front of him while Tweek was left staring at his long time best friends contact on the screen.

Craig Tucker

The problem with this contact despite it being his best friend was that the contact was also his Crush.

Tweak has felt this way for a short while now, a month or two ago Craig and him were sitting on the couch together. Tweek had something funny and Craig laughed this pure and hearty laugh that caused Tweek to look at him like he had never seen him before.

Craig's eyes were closed and his mouth was turned up into a little less than angelic way, but Tweek thought he looked absolutely perfect when he got that smile. His teeth were perfect and gleamed whenever he did smile. Then while Tweek's eyes were in the area he couldn't help but look at the strong jaw line Craig had developed over the years. They were only 17, but Tweek believed that this jawline could have come from a 30 year old based on its defined nature. Moving up from there Tweek sunk in the look of the raven hair Craig hid under that hat and how it made him even more handsome. It gave Craig the tall (overly tall in Tweek's opinion), dark and handsome look. Tweek was staring at Craig and wasn't really freaking out over the blatant loss of knowing his sexuality. That said until Craig opened his eyes. Tweek had always just passed Craig's eyes off as brown, but in that moment Tweek could see the brown orbs had speckling of green. They were no longer green to Tweek, they were Hazel now.

When this new perspective hit Tweek he immediately became flustered and just said to himself

"Oh shit"

So here is Tweek now, two months later, wondering if he should ask Craig out. Not ask Craig to hang out, but to go out. The difference on paper wasn't as apparent as the difference in practice. Another thing was, how would Tweek phrase it that Craig knew he wanted to hang out just them and no possibility of Clyde, Token or Jimmy appearing.

Tweek anxiously licked his lips while watching the profile picture of Craig flipping off the camera mock him. Almost like the picture was trying to egg him on to do the deed, saying 'do it you wuss'.

Finally the picture of Craig gotten to him and just smacked his phone off the bed and plopped his face down. "This is too much pressure" words lost on the comforter of Tweek's bed.

Tweek got up and sat in his desk chair swiping away some coffee cups on his desk and dumping them into the small trash can near him. "What am I supposed to say to him anyway?" Tweek said getting up from his desk chair picking up his phone and leaving it face down on his desk. A small voicemail tone emitted from the phone, but Tweek ignored it lost in his woes "Hey Craig, I think you are the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I wouldn't mind if you were to all the sudden lock us into a closet and have your way with me. I would like it a lot if- scratch that Craig- I would love it if you ever gave consideration to taking me out on a date one of these days. Love your best friend since fourth grade. Tweek" Tweek then sighed feeling even more desperate at the thought of ever actually saying that to him. Tweek closed his eyes while letting his head fall heavily onto his desk.

"Beep. If you would like to delete your message and try again please press 2" An automated voice said

Tweek's eyes flung open. 'Oh fuck' is all Tweek could think as he scrambled to pick up his phone as quick as possible. Tweek being Tweek though had no chill and his thumb accidentally hit the number 1 on his phones screen.

"Shit!" Tweek then looked at his phone like it was a murderer "Please tell me it didn't send"

The phone then chimed back "Thank you for your message. Goodbye"