When Craig Drove Tweek Home

Tweek Tweak wasn't what you would call a wall flower, but he wasn't exactly a garden gnome either. He didn't stand out (despite his obvious ticks, wild hair and poorly buttoned shirt), but he didn't blend in. Tweek always hung out with the same crowd and just wanted a change if he was being honest. It was his senior year of high school and he hadn't done any of the things his 12 year old self would have thought he would have done by now.

He hadn't gone to parties. He hasn't had a sip of alcohol. He hadn't even had his first kiss. That last part being one of the more embarrassing things on his list of undones. But this year was the fateful year where Tweek Tweak has decided to go out of his comfort zone-more like his two friends decided for him-and try to acquire the attention of his crush since freshmen year.

Craig Tucker

This kid was infamous for being an asshole. Out of all the people for Tweek the anxious and socially awkward child to like it had to be Craig Asshole Tucker.

According to hallway lore he had once told a teacher to fuck off. Others say its a myth and the boy is too much of a wuss to go through with it. Tweek tells himself it's a myth because the thought of someone doing that makes him feel a bit nervous. Other's say that he is completely tame and he keeps to himself and listens to music most of the time. Tweek likes that version of reality. It felt like the version of Craig least likely to turn him down then flip him off for trying to even think about dating him.

Kenny McCormick and Butters Stotch his two loyal friends-that he had acquired purely from the fact they were the only other people that worked with him at Tweak Bro's since sophomore year-that had been helping him through the whole process of trying to talk to Craig Tucker. They had given him so many amazing ideas (not really) to try and talk to the aloof noirette, but none of them seeming to work out.

One idea in particular was wearing a fedora to school because Butters had said 'its a conversation starter'.

Fun fact: Many conversations had started, but just not from Craig.

Instead from people like Cartman saying how he looked like he was on his way to molest children and Jimmy Valhmer who said his whole perception of Tweek had changed because of the fedora. Now that the blonde thought about it, he didn't even see Craig that day and-luckily-the male didn't see him in the disaster of a hat, but overall the attempt had been a bad experience for the young man.

Currently the blonde group of friends sat at their lunch table trying their best to hype up Tweek so he would at least try to talk Craig again for the first time in a month.

"I say you just go up to him and grab his peen." Kenny said laying back against his chair with his hands behind his head to relax. "It's been a while since you've tried talking to him."

Butters gave a discouraging face towards the dirty blonde's suggestion. "Well uh, that's assault, but I think you should definitely try and talk to him Tweek!"

"It's not that easy for me you guys and you know that." Tweek groaned face falling into the lunch table before coming up to say. "The last time I tried you guys made me pretend to have a british accent so he would think I'm 'mysterious'. Then Pip came up to me saying I was a disgrace to the royal thrown." The blonde then crashed his face back onto the table.

"Oh come on Tweek! It wasn't that bad! Plus you're wasting away just looking at him!" Butters said, his enthusiasm not matching his words.

Tweek kept his head against the table and only let out a muffled. "Thanks for the encouragement."

Kenny shrugged coming to lean back onto the table. "Eh still worth a try. I mean look at it like this. Senior year. Fourth Months left. He thinks you're hot and wants to smash, you have four months to bask in the relationship and wish you asked him out sooner. Or...he rejects you then you dodge him for the next four months. Not too long of a time to hide from someone. I mean you hid from your homosexuality for 13 years so-" Butters abruptly covers Kenny's mouth with his hand.