When Tweek was Followed

Real quick, no proof reading has gone on and this fic was made at three am because otherwise I wouldn't do it at all. So enjoy yourself and all the various grammar mistakes.

~~~

It's not that Craig thought he was doing anything bad, or that he was up to something. He just wanted to know what Tweek does in his free time. It started when he canceled their plans last week for a certain event he wouldn't tell him, so Craig being Craig, did his best to be annoying until he told him. It was archery practice. Craig couldn't believe his boyfriend had been a man of archery and probably other things he chose to not talk about. And that's why he is in his current situation of being up at 5 in the morning on a Saturday just in case the slight spaz is up this early, so he can stalk-

"No it's not stalking" Craig told himself as he dressed himself in a black hoodie and black sweats, his outfit including a bag full of things to better 'not stalk' Tweek with including binoculars.

"It's just me trying to just figure out more about this guy I love and care about" Craig looked in the mirror and took off his character hat and put on a black baseball cap which completed his look in making him seem like a skeeve who is about to rob a store.

Craig took this realization to heart and sighed "Okay maybe I shouldn't" Craig sat on his bed and he received a strangely early text from Clyde "That fuck?"

Clyde: Hey Craiggers doing anything at the moment? bc I accidentally covered myself and my room in slime and Token is not answering which is understandable bc its like 5am.

Sent 5:05 am

"Ya know what" Craig said to himself as he tied his shoes and put on black sunglasses "I think that is a sign from above that following Tweek is a better option than helping Clyde right now"

Craig quietly snuck out of his house leaving a note on the kitchen table for any family members wondering where he might be all day. (Not giving them the real reason he was gone) Craig in the hopes of being as sneaky as possible plans to go by foot all day and starts jogging to Tweeks. While running he thinks about their relationship and still thinks over this whole 'stalking for the greater good' situation.

The two boys had just started dating as a spur of the moment thing after an interesting encounter of Tweek trying to practice confessing to Craig, but he didn't realize that Craig was actually in the room with him. Shortly after Craig made a move and reciprocated his feelings. Since then Tweek had been his blushing and bashful partner and Craig acted as his stoic and brooding boyfriend. Honestly they did make quite the pair, they just synced when they were alone, Craig finding it hard to breath and think when Tweek did that smile at him. Craig just hoped he caused as many heart palpitations for Tweek as Tweek caused for him. Maybe that's why he needed to know more about Tweek was like, so he could know for sure that Tweek loved him just as much as he loved Tweek. It was weird logic, and very forward thinking since the two had been dating for less than a month... but the brunette had read somewhere that the more you know about a person the better able you are to love them.

Craig started to jog round the corner of Tweek's block and then he finally came into the view of the blondes house. Craig looked around for a bit before he found a bush that was across the street from Tweek's house. Craig pulled out his binoculars to see that Tweek's bedroom was being illuminated by a light in the dark early morning hours. Craig let out a huff of air as a thought came into his head. If he was some sicko just perving on the young Tweek he would have the perfect view because his curtains are wide open and his lights are on making him completely visible. Something that Craig would think Tweek wouldn't do because it would be 'unsafe'.

"Tsk tsk Tweek. Lucky its just me being a freak" Craig looked back into his binoculars and saw Tweek slowly pulling off a sleep shirt. Craig felt his face burn a deep crimson as he watched more and more skin becomes exposed, he immediately threw down the binoculars and ducked back into the bush.