Chapter 6: Band-Aid

Chapter 6: Band-Aid

When Chi Yu carried Fu Zhian to the door of the familiar home, he was locked by a big man on the neck. From a distance, someone would thought that a high school students were being robbed by criminals in the street.

"Hahahahaha, it's been a long time since I've seen Xiao chi, you grew taller again!" The man's hearty laughter almost crippled Chi Yu, and he greeted a little embarrassedly, "Uncle Fu."

Fu Zhian looked at his father blankly, his father skipped his injured self, and went straight to Chi Yu and gave him a big hug.

Chen Yifang still loves her son. Seeing Fu Zhian limping over, she quickly helped him and asked, "What's going on? You got into a fight with someone at school?"

"No, I accidentally fell while playing basketball." Fu Zhian smiled at Chen Yifang, and out of the corner of his eye caught sight of Chi Yu being held by Fu Jianguo and could hardly breathe, the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously.

Fu Jianguo looked at Chi Yu up and down and nodded with satisfaction: "Xiao Chi is stronger than before, do you still need to practice boxing now?"

Chi Yu's face was a little stiff, and before Fu Jianguo could continue to speak, he hurriedly said, "Then uncle and auntie, I'll go first."

Chen Yifang wanted to keep him for dinner, but seeing Chi Yu's face, she couldn't open her mouth, she could only laugh. She smiled and said, "Be careful on the way, and tell Zhian when you get home."

After Chi Yu left, Fu Jianguo's face was not very good. He sat at the dining table with a dark face, watching Chen Yifang putting dishes on the table. , said muffled: "Why don't you let Xiaochi to eat, he can't eat something good when he lives alone."

Fu Zhian picked up his chopsticks and took a mouthful of white rice, lowered his head and said nothing.

"You think I don't want to keep him for dinner." Chen Yifang sat down and sighed, and shook her head helplessly: "I see Xiao Chi feeling uncomfortable, he looks too much like Wen Hua, the older he gets, the more he looks like her."

The hand holding the chopsticks paused, the long eyelashes trembled, then lowered his head and took a mouthful of white rice. Chen Yifang remembered Chi Yu's wet eyes, and said with emotion: "Xiao Chi is so good now, Wen Hua will definitely be happy when he finds out."

"That bastard hasn't picked up Xiao Chi yet?" As soon as Fu Jianguo finished speaking, Chen Yifang tapped her chopsticks hard on the top of his head, glanced at the silent Fu Zhian and said, "In front of Zhian. What nonsense are you talking about!"

"Did I say something wrong? I don't think he deserves to be a man! That bastard!"

"I don't want to eat anymore!" Chen Yifang gave him a roll of eyes, turned around and found that Fu Zhian was still picking at the bowl of white rice, and reached out to him with a chopstick of beef, "Don't just eat rice. Ah, eat more dishes."

Fu Zhian lost his appetite, ate a few chopsticks and returned to his room. Wen Hua is someone they can't forget in their family. Even though she has been gone for six years, every time her parents talk about Wen Hua, they can't help but sigh.

Turning off the lamp on the table, Fu Zhian took out a yellowed notebook from the drawer. The photos in it were slightly yellowed, but the woman above was still smiling so brightly. Looking down at the photo, the two boys both had cold faces, one was awkward, the other was stiff.

Thinking of that day, Wen Hua got a camera from nowhere, and rushed to his house to take pictures together. And that day, Chi Yu accidentally tore up Fu Zhian's comic book, and both of them pouted and didn't want to talk to each other. Wen Hua squatted in front of Xiao Fu Zhian, stretched out his hand and touched his head, and whispered, "Even when he is unhappy, he is so cute."