Chapter 7: Licking the dog won't end things well!

It took more than three hours for the class to finish with their duty. No matter if Chi Yu was sweeping the floor with a broom, Wang Xiao would applaud.

"Brother Chi is so cool even sweeping the floor!"

"Brother Chi's mopping action is too handsome!"

"Brother Chi frowns so charmingly!"

Chi Yu finally couldn't bear it anymore, he picked up the broom in his hand and turned to face Wang Xiao. He smashed it and saw him dodging, Chi Yu took off his school uniform jacket and stepped forward and grabbed Wang Xiao's face: "Don't you think I'm attractive? Come, come out and I'll show you how charming I am."

Fu Zhian sat quietly in the corner, listening to the bursts of howling coming from outside the door, bowed his head and turned over the two pages of the English book in his hand.

"Licking the dog won't end well."[1]

It was almost nine o'clock in the evening when they finally cleaned up the classroom. Chi Yu looked at Fu Zhian who was limping behind him, stopped and rubbed his eyebrows impatiently. Fu Zhian was completely invisible, always maintaining grace, walking forward step by step, stopping from time to time to take a breath.

"Look, can't you take a cab?" Chi Yu looked at Fu Zhian who finally moved to him. The tip of his nose was already covered in thin sweat.

"No money." Fu Zhian didn't look at Chi Yu's disdainful face, and kept walking forward with his head lowered.

Chi Yu strode up in front of him, stretched out his hand and ripped off the schoolbag on his back, and scolded while hanging it around his neck: "Fuck, your schoolbag is too damn heavy, you're putting on something." Chi Yu after saying that, squatted on the ground, smacking his lips, and said in a muffled voice, "You're really troublesome, come up quickly."

Fu Zhian stood behind him, looking at Chi Yu's thin shoulders like a knife, and thought about lying on his back.

With a little force, Chi Yu carried the boy who was not too heavy on his back. Although he looked unhappy, his steps were steady and firm. He tried to ignore the scrutinizing eyes of the people around him, but the eyes were on his back, which made Chi Yu's ears red. The more he thought about this scene, the weirder it became. The frowning boy scolded with an unhappy expression, but the guy on his back didn't care.

On the uphill road, Chi Yu was obviously a little out of strength, stopping from time to time to gasp for breath. Fu Zhian, who was on his back, patted him on the shoulder, and called out without enthusiasm: "Go on."

Chi Yu turned his head sharply, his beautiful eyebrows were drawn into a ball, and his black eyes could not wait to spit fire: "You tell me again?"

"Go on."

Fu Zhian could clearly hear Chi Yu grinding his back molars, the arms that were holding his knees tightened, and he was about to drop him directly to the ground. Chi Yu blinked hard, and continued to climb the slope angrily, but scolded in his mouth: "I have accumulated virtues, God, you can see clearly, I can live to 99 no matter what my temperament is."

After a long while no one spoke, Chi Yu walked forward with his head sullen, the broken hair on his forehead was wet into strands. From the corner of Fu Zhi'an's vision, he could just see Chi Yu's handsome profile face, long eyelashes, and bloodless lips that were a little dry.

Chi Yu finally lost his strength when he reached the crossroads, and he stopped just about to speak. There was a cold touch on his forehead, and he turned his head suspiciously, just to meet Fu Zhian's light brown pupils, which reflected his somewhat tired face.