Chapter 16

The flag-raising ceremony has always been one of the most disliked aspects of the school for all students. The boring speeches, coupled with the school motto of the principal day after day, make people feel dizzy just thinking about it. But today is different. They don't even need each class teachers to organize their own class, because they have already stood upright under the national flag.

Today is the day where the two school grasses are on the same stage.

Fu Zhian stood under the national flag today, not giving an award speech or a semester summary, but doing an inspection[1]. Legend has it that since Fu Zhian entered the First Affiliated Middle School, he did not know how many district and city awards he had won for the school. The head teacher held him every day like a grandfather. But just last week, Fu Zhian, who only knew about studying every day, actually beat someone.

The reason is unknown.

There is also Chi Yu who is doing the inspection on the same stage. Everyone is familiar with his examinations. After all, Chi Yu's examinations are like a big aunt, very punctual. For the first time, the girls standing in the front row felt fortunate because they were less than 1.6 meters tall. They were about to be the first to see Chi Yu and Fu Zhian compete on the same stage.

The boring flag-raising ceremony and the speech of the vice-principal finally passed. The principal looked at the eagerly-awaited faces in the audience and coughed twice: "Last week, Chi Yu and Fu Zhian from the second-year arts and sciences class in high school had a fight and hereby report to criticize. ."

"It's their inspection time."

Seeing Chi Yu and Fu Zhian walking up the flag stage one after the other, the girls in the class clapped twice. Then it became out of control. The two did not go to check and reflect on themselves, but like idols who came to the school to entertain and perform.

Wang Xiao craned his neck to look at the two people on the stage, Chi Yu's school uniform jacket was hanging on his body crookedly, and the impatience on his face was obvious. He stood in front of Limai and patted it twice.

"Hey hey hey." The boy's low voice suddenly spread throughout the playground, and there were bursts of chuckles from the audience.

"Fool." Fu Zhian stood behind him and spit out two words lightly.

Chi Yu stood on the rostrum, his face darkened, he coughed twice and started his own inspection report.

The two of them checked and said something, but Wang Xiao didn't hear a word, he just looked at the two people on the stage with envy. After watching for a while, he couldn't help but sigh: "Oh, it would be great if I stood on the top with Brother Chi and Fu Zhian."

A clear female voice sounded in my ear, and the words were full of disgust: "You rat, if you stand there, who is going to notice you?"

Wang Xiao was not angry, he looked at Fu Zhian who was doing an inspection in the stands, and it was clearly he who did something wrong. But it looked like the leader came down to inspect, and there was no shame on his face.

"I'm also a little fatter and shorter than Brother Chi, and a little darker than Fu Zhian." Wang Xiao paused, then said, "Apart from these, am I similar to them?"

The girl was too lazy to pay attention to him, she thought after thinking about it, she said, "Then tell me, why doesn't Fu Zhian like you?"

Wang Xiao didn't think that Fu Zhian was a person who only looked at his face, so after class, he stopped in the men's bathroom and was about to untie his belt when Wang Xiao stop Fu Zhian.

"Hey, can I ask you why you like my brother Chi?"

Fu Zhian paused while clutching the waistband of his trousers, and he said casually, "Why do you think I like him?"