Chapter 18

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, hitting the piles of puddles and falling on the shoulders of the young man.

Chi Yu blinked expressionlessly, turned around, rubbed his thumb on his clothes, and unlocked the combination lock.

"Then I'm leaving." Fu Zhian's voice was light, he looked at the boy's back, and pursed the corners of his lips.

Chi Yu didn't seem to have slowed down yet, he stared at the toes of his shoes and murmured casually. It wasn't until the raindrops of his hair fell on his eyelashes that he reacted. He turned around and said, "Do you want an umbrella..."

The boy standing behind him had disappeared, and the boy's nasal voice that was mixed with the sound of rain is gone.

*

Chen Yifang opened her eyes wide and looked at Fu Zhian's wet shoes. The white sneakers were soaked through, and even the inside was soaked with water. She hurriedly changed into slippers, put down her bag, and opened the bedroom door beside her.

The drenched teenager sat on the edge of the bed, his fingers circled around his trousers, and he didn't even care that the water droplets from his hair dripped on the bed.

"My God, why are you so wet!" Chen Yifang brought a towel from the bathroom, wiped the water stains on his hair, and looked worried.

Fu Zhian held Chen Yifang's hand, took the towel slowly, wiped his hair and said, "It's raining outside."

"Didn't I pack an umbrella in your bag this morning?"

Fu Zhian was stunned, He raised his head and smiled: "Forgot it."

The soaked clothes were sticking to his skin, and he didn't even feel how uncomfortable it was. But Chen Yifang watched Fu Zhian sitting on the bed as if he had lost his soul, and had no intention of changing clothes at all.

"Hurry up and change your clothes first, and mother will make you a bowl of ginger soup." Chen Yifang walked to the kitchen and shouted, "You will definitely catch a cold tomorrow!"

Chen Yifang was busy in the kitchen, and when she heard the boy behind her, she turned around.

"Mom, is ginger soup difficult to make?"

"It's not difficult."

Fu Zhian lowered his eyes and thought for a while, then reached out his hand to touch the tip of his nose, and said slowly, "Then tell me how to do it." Although Chen Yifang was puzzled, she still carefully explained the method of ginger soup word by word. As soon as she finished speaking, Fu Zhian went back to the bedroom.

The boy stood beside the bed, frowned at the water stain on the sheet. He changed into clean clothes and sat in front of the desk, staring at the mobile phone in his hand for a long time before picking it up. Skillfully pressing a series of numbers, he clicked on the edit message and typed a few words: Steps to make ginger soup.

The text message was written in several lines, and Fu Zhian thought about it and added a sentence later: If you can't understand it in your mind, drink hot water.

After the text message was sent, Fu Zhian put his mobile phone aside and casually flipped through the math study booklet on the table and opened it to prepare. Fu Zhian stared at it for a long time, only to feel that the hands of the clock on the table were ticking non-stop, which was annoying.

He dropped the pen, leaned back, and touched his lips unconsciously. Although Chi Yu always speaks hard, his lips are cold and soft.

In fact, he didn't want to deviate so early, but things seemed to be starting to gradually deviate from his expectations.