Chapter 9

The setting sun drag the figures of the four people, Fu Zhian lowered his head and looked at the shadows of himself and Chi Yu on the ground, his mind like a mess.

"Oh, so that's why." Wang Xiao looked at Chi Yu who has a delicate facial features in front of him, and then turned to look at Chi Yin next to him. The lower part of the faces of the two of them are somewhat similar, but because Chi Yu always purses the corners of his mouth and looks unhappy, and Chi Yin always smiles, so he can't see it clearly.

"Are you two brothers and sisters?"

Chi Yin smiled and took Chi Yu's hand, her voice soft: "Yes, biological siblings~"

Chi Yu frowned slightly, and he pushed Chi Yin away without a sound. He held his hand, and said impatiently, "Go home if you're okay, don't wander around on the street."

"It's fine, Uncle Chen has been driving the car to follow behind us." Chi Yin paused, then continued: "Dad let me ask you to go home on the weekend and said the family should have a meal together."

"I'll take him back first." Chi Yu turned around and picked up the schoolbag hanging on his shoulders again.

"The rest, wait until I get home."

Regardless of Chi Yin and Wang Xiao's shouts behind him, Fu Zhian watched the sloppy pace of the person in front of him. The boring and monotonous school uniform hangs on his body, wearing a somewhat unruly look.

Even if he tried to speed up his pace, because of his leg injury, he couldn't catch up with the young man not far away. The distance between the two became farther and farther, and Fu Zhian shook his head helplessly, slowly slowing down and staring at the patterns on the ground, walking step by step.

"Tsk." Chi Yu didn't know when he stopped, and he stood not far away against the light. The facial features that were originally blurred by the harsh sunlight gradually became clear. The deep and bright facial features seem to be no different from when he was a child, but the folds that always hang between his brows remind him that Chi Yu has grown up.

It was not until he and Chi Yu came back together again that he continued to take steps. The deliberately slow pace made him disrupt the rhythm, and suddenly stood on the same foot.

"Didn't you throw that photo away?"

"I..."

Chi Yu was a little embarrassed. He coughed lowly and said awkwardly: "I left the photo in my wallet and forgot to take it out."

He tugged at the collar of his school uniform irritably, tilted his head to look at Fu Zhian's knees that couldn't bend very well, and sneered twice.

Autumn is slowly approaching, and after the sun goes down a little, the occasional wind brings a bit of shade. Fu Zhian stopped in front of the convenience store, thought about it, and said, "I'll go buy something."

Chi Yu frowned impatiently, but still leaned against the wall and waited quietly with his head down.

The plastic door curtain made a rattling sound, and Fu Zhian came out carrying two plastic bags. Before he could speak, it was snatched by Chi Yu. He tied the two bags together and glanced at him: "Let's go."

Chi Yu was carrying two plastic bags in one hand, on his back and chest, there are two bags hanging. He lowered his head and glanced at the glass bottle of juice in the bag, and muttered impatiently: "It's so fucking heavy."

Fu Zhian thought of the vinegar he just ate inexplicably[1], and only felt ashamed and embarrassed, and it was rare that he didn't talk to Chi Yu. Choking, he quietly followed behind him.