Chapter 11

The lamp above his head suddenly swayed, shining on the boy's lean back.

There are blue-purple scars on the white and clean back, and those people are really ruthless. Fu Zhian's palm was covered with safflower oil, but he didn't know how to start. It wasn't until Chi Yu smacked his lips impatiently that he reacted and put his hand lightly on the blue-purple marks on the boy's back.

Feeling Fu Zhian's cold fingertips, Chi Yu's body stiffened for a moment. With the palm of his hand on the back of the waist, Chi Yu involuntarily groaned, when Fu Zhian heard that he had stopped the movement in his hand and looked at him with a frown.

"It doesn't hurt." Chi Yu only felt that his ears were hot, so he simply covered his head with a pillow, and his voice was muffled: "... It's itchy."

The house was quiet, except for the occasional sound of the neighbor's footsteps coming home, and only the sound that could be heard is the bottle that Fu Zhian's shaking. Chi Yu covered his head, only to feel that his heart was too restless, and the sound was scary. Perhaps because he was afraid that Fu Zhian would hear it, Chi Yu lifted the pillow over his head, tilted his head and asked casually, "When will Uncle Fu come back?"

"It might be early in the morning."

Chi Yu blinked, He rested his head on his arm: "That's the same as when I was a child." Before he knew it, he wiped too much. Fu Zhian looked down at the safflower oil on the boy's back, and looked away in embarrassment. Seeing that the movements of Fu Zhian's hands stopped, Chi Yu was about to stand up, but the top of his head was pressed by the two fingers of the person in front of him.

"Don't move." There was no expression on Fu Zhian's face, but his eyes were terrifyingly heavy, like a bottomless lake. Seeing his appearance, Chi Yu muttered a few words in a low voice, and then lay down on the bed reluctantly.

"Why don't you pretend you don't know me?"

"What?"

"Why do you talk to me at school."

Fu Zhian sat on a chair in the corner, and from this angle, he could just see Chi Yu's profile. After he finished speaking, the boy's slender eyelashes trembled, and the corners of his mouth stubbornly pursed into a line.

"Talking to you, I'm in a bad mood." Seeing to feel the glue's gaze on him, Chi Yu turned him aside, leaving Fu Zhian with the back of his head.

"Hate me?"

Without thinking, Chi Yu blurted out: "I don't hate it very much."

"Then you like me?" Fu Zhian pretended to be relaxed and smiled, but his hand on one side clenched his clothes silently. Everything he said to Chi Yu was thoughtful, for fear that what he said would be too blatant and disgusting. Probably because at night, the dark thoughts in my heart are growing wantonly, and even the usually rational brain is chaotic.

Chi Yu didn't answer for a long time, and Fu Zhian only felt annoyed when he sat on the chair. If you don't pay attention a little, those words that don't know the importance will jump out. He looked up at the boy's bare back, and the dim yellow light seemed to create a faint halo around him. Fu Zhian thought for a while, then stood up slowly with the blanket in hand.

Walking up to him, before the spread out blanket could be covered, the boy under him suddenly spoke.

"Do you like me?" His voice was muffled and slightly nasal.

The hand holding the blanket paused, and Fu Zhian put the blanket over him, and replied calmly, "It's okay."

Chi Yu grabbed the blanket with his hand, turned over and stood up. The distance between the two was very close, so close that Fu Zhian could clearly feel the breath of the boy in front of him, as well as the pale self in his eyes.

"It's what I thought." Chi Yu smiled suddenly, and put his hand on his shoulder, "I really thought you liked me."

Fu Zhian met those bright eyes, his eyebrows curved, Even the folds at the corners of his eyes had a youthful clarity.

"Is my eyesight that bad?" Fu Zhian smiled, his eyes twinkling.

"It's not good anyway." Looking at Fu Zhian's clean facial features, Chi Yu felt that his heart skipped a beat, and for a while he didn't know what he was talking about, but just grinned inexplicably.

The dishes on the table were already a little cold, and Fu Zhian was about to warm them up when Chi Yu sat down on the side, picked up the bowl and ate it. Seeing that he was eating happily, Fu Zhian also sat aside and put a few green vegetables into the bowl.

"I ignore you because of my mother." Chi Yu said coldly, which surprised Fu Zhian. He raised his head, only to see the top of the boy's head. He buried almost his entire face in the bowl, unable to see his expression.

"When I saw you, I remembered when I lived across from you with my mother." Chi Yu put down the bowl in his hand, chewed the rice in his mouth twice, and smiled with the corners of his mouth pulled: "At that time, I thought you were all my most hated person in the world."

"I didn't expect that there are so many people who are more hateful than you."

Chi Yu was only playful when he was a child, and he was not as irritable and dirty as he is now. He always does some naive and ridiculous pranks, and Fu Zhian adheres to the attitude of not arguing with the mentally handicapped, and has always allowed Chi Yu to "do experiments" on him. After Chi Yu moved out, Fu Zhian met him at school again. Chi Yu was already a troubled boy full of violence.

No more grinning, only the corners of his mouth pursed forever and his brows knitted together.

Chi Yu rambled on for most of the day, and Fu Zhian sat on the chair with a good temper and listened carefully. Until Chi Yu suddenly stopped, turned his head and glanced at the bedroom.

"How do you sleep at night?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't want to sleep with you. Two big men sleep together. It's awkward to think about it." The corner of Chi Yu's mouth twitched downwards.

Fu Zhian rested his chin in his hand, tilted his head and raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you have a ghost in your heart?"

"Don't talk nonsense, what the hell can I do!"

"That's hard to say." Fu Zhian squinted and smiled , revealing the shallow pear vortex on his lips: "Maybe, you are bent."

Chi Yu's face stiffened, he stood up suddenly and walked to his side, grabbed his wrist and walked to the bed. Regardless of the puzzled Fu Zhian behind him, Chi Yu flicked his slippers and climbed onto the bed, he slipped into the bed, raised his head and provocatively said to Fu Zhian, "Come up, I will prove my innocence."

Fu Zhian's bed has not been changed since he was in junior high school, and now there are two well-developed boys lying on the narrow single bed, Chi Yu hardly dared to move. Seeing the unwavering face of the young man in front of him, Chi Yu pressed his body as close to the wall as possible. He lowered his head and glanced at his crotch, heaving a sigh of relief.

"Did you see, our second child didn't respond at all." The gauze was attached to his forehead, and the wound at the corner of his mouth had just scabbed over. Chi Yu, who was not wearing a shirt, was lying beside him with a blanket on.

"You are really easy to be deceived." Fu Zhian lowered his eyes, the corners of his mouth raised.

Chi Yu snorted coldly and continued, "I'm a big man, how can I be tricked into something."

Seeing the boy's Adam's apple rolling up and down and his clear collarbone, Fu Zhian replied, "Well, it makes sense."