Chapter 20

finally.... it's chapter 20

***

The bell sounded ding ding ding signaling the end of the class, the exhausted students have already started to walk towards the door of the class, and they all stopped when they heard Fu Zhian's light voice. As a three-year-old student who doesn't care about anything other than studying, Fu Zhian has never been seen in sports meetings, speech contests, and various collective[1] competitions.

They discussed privately that if they could not attend the mid-term exam for the monthly exam, it is estimated that Fu Zhian would not go either.

Now the corners of his eyes are slightly raised, and his pupils as bright as glass are looking straight at Ji Xiaoxiao in front of him.

"Alas, buddy, people asked me." Chi Yu stood up and stood in the middle of the two, why did he feel that Fu Zhian's eyes on Ji Xiaoxiao were a little wrong.

Thinking of the cold kiss yesterday, Chi Yu suddenly felt an unnamed fire in his heart. He turned his head and raised his eyebrows lightly: "Prince, yes, okay." He glanced lightly at the young man beside him, and curled the corners of his lips: "I like playing the prince the most."

The boy beside him suddenly lowered his head and lightly laugh, he stretched out his hand to support his chin, and said lightly: "How can there be such a stupid prince."

"Fuck you Fu Zhian!"

Wang Xiao moved the stool back in disbelief, trying to find the one best possible viewing location. Who would have thought that a group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old men were going to play Snow White's play, and the school's school bully and school grass were actually arguing for the brain-dead character of the prince.

Of course, only Chi Yu himself was blushing. He was looking impatient, frowning and staring at Fu Zhian with a cold face, as if it was written on his face: I don't want to be a prince at all, but if you compete with me, then I will become a prince.

Fu Zhian didn't pay any attention to Chi Yu who was beside him. He turned his attention to Ji Xiaoxiao who was standing on the side.

"Since we both want to be." Fu Zhian suddenly said, and he continued with a smile: "Then give this role to Lin Chuan."

Lin Chuan, who was standing aside to watch the play, suddenly became the focus. He awkwardly helped the glasses on the bridge of his nose. Fu Zhian raised his eyebrows and looked at the good-looking young man beside him, with a bit of teasing in his tone: "If you really want to be a prince, you can do it."

"I'll let you."

"Fuck you." Chi Yu couldn't be bothered, he stretched out his hand and scratched back the messy hair on his forehead, revealing his clean forehead and brow bone. Anyway, as long as the payment is inappropriate, then he will not play, what a bullshit prince, a mentally retarded thing.

The three-minute debate of the prince suddenly changed from a competition between two school drafts to a transparent glasses person in the class.

The afternoon class and self-study took up almost half of it. Chi Yu slept with his head resting on his arm for several hours, leaving a light mark on his face. Ji Xiaoxiao glanced at the boy's high nose bridge and red and swollen lips, she recovered and took out a pink letter from the drawer. Lin Chuan was in a state of excitement because he had somehow become a prince. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Ji Xiaoxiao's delicate facial features, and after thinking about it, he still spoke.

"Then when are we rehearsing?"

"Rehearsal," Lin Chuan looked at Ji Xiaoxiao's welcoming gaze with a slight trembling in his tone.

"let's talk about it."

Until after school, Ji Xiaoxiao kept her head down and wrote and drew on the pink letter paper. When she finally finished writing, she lowered her head and smiled. When it was finally time for the big class, the students who had written papers for a day rushed out of the classroom with their heads lowered like a group of zombies. It wasn't until Chi Yu squinted and swaggered out of the classroom door with a sleepy face that the girl stood up, folded the letter in two, and stuffed it into the drawer next door.

Fu Zhian washed his face in the bathroom and went back to the classroom, looking at the paper for a long time, his eyes were a little sore. He stretched out his hand and pressed his thumb and index finger to the bridge of his nose. He stopped on his seat and stood for a long time without moving.

Chi Yu's drawer was very clean, with a few comic books and calculation paper stuffed in it. In the corner were a few paper rolls and two bottles of mineral water. Fu Zhian's eyes fell on the pink corner of the page, which reflected the girl's sleek and small handwriting on the paper.

It's Ji Xiaoxiao's.

The hands hanging down on both sides clenched unconsciously, and Fu Zhian only felt that he panicked for no reason. The little light pink corner of the page was like a small piece of dominoes, which made him think that he had been running the system for a long time, and it all collapsed in an instant.

"Why the hell are you just standing there, begging Buddha?"

A clean male voice sounded behind him, and Fu Zhian almost subconsciously took out the letter paper from the drawer and stuffed it into his trouser pocket. He slowly turned around and met the boy's clean and dark eyes, not knowing what to show for a while.

Chi Yu took two steps forward, his brows wrinkled and his eyelashes drooped: "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing."

Although Fu Zhian usually has no expression and pretends to be a good person every day, but today is obviously different. Chi Yu tilted his head, his eyes fell on the boy's face, the corners of his mouth that used to rise were flat, and his eyelashes trembled unnaturally. The paper he wrote was already this one half an hour ago, and Fu Zhian didn't write a single word for more than half an hour.

He was absent-minded.

In line with the good socialist brotherhood, Chi Yu pulled Fu Zhian's sleeve after class and strode to the school gate. But before taking a few steps, Ji Xiaoxiao stopped him at the door. Ji Xiaoxiao's eyes are beautiful, she raised her head and stared at the boy in front of her. Even if he has a gloomy face at the moment, his face is impatient.

"Did you read the letter I wrote?"

Fu Zhian's body froze, and there was an indescribable heat in his ears along his neck, as if he had suddenly dropped into the dust and could not see the light.

Chi Yu just wanted to get rid of it quickly, he said casually: "Not yet, go back and look at it." He tugged at the sleeve of Fu Zhian behind him, and said impatiently as he walked: "Brother Chi will take you to the Internet to protect you. After two hits, those useless things will be gone."

Chi Yu didn't know what was going on, as long as he saw the haunted expression on Fu Zhian's face, he felt uncomfortable. In his impression, Fu Zhian always had a smile that made his teeth itch with hatred, his eyebrows and eyes were clean and light, and his eyes were clear and shiny. The two of them were chatting in the school, causing the students on the side of the road to slow down unconsciously, not knowing where they were acting.

Fu Zhian put his hands in his pockets, his fingers touched the crumpled letter paper, and he took a deep breath.

"Spit it out." Chi Yu didn't turn his head back, pulling his arms and legs upside down quickly. He was concerned about the gazes of others in the school, but Fu Zhian was in a bad mood, and he couldn't let go.

Really touching brotherhood.

"Do you have a girl you like?"

"No." Chi Yu looked at the school gate that was getting closer, and his tense nerves gradually softened.

"Then do you want to think about liking boys?"

***

t/n:

[1] 集体(Collective) - in this case, team activities outside studying.