Episode 9: Operation, Exterminating Dog Dung With Bugs (II)

Finally, a summary trial began.

The participants were the Marquis of Corel, Madam Mimosa, and Viscount Puterio.

And there were five children who prepared the food together, including Sislin and I.

‘That man is the Marquis of Corel.’

He was a chubby man who gave off  a very sensitive impression, and he was wearing a white horsehair wig used by judges.

And as soon as he arrived, he acted very strangely.

Spray– Spray–

His secretary had put something in a perfume bottle and was diligently spraying it on the chair.

‘The smell of alcohol…!’

Then he carefully wiped the chair on which the marquis would sit on with a silk handkerchief.

Marquis Corel asked for understanding, perhaps reading the puzzled faces of the people.

“Excuse me, I’m sensitive to cleanliness.”

‘As expected, his mysophobia is severe.’

He couldn’t even sit on a bare chair. I narrowed my eyes as I looked at the scene.

It was like a person who suffered from severe ‘health anxiety’ and ‘mysophobia’ at the same time.

As soon as he arrived, the picky marquis shook hands with Madam Mimosa and Viscount Puterio in turn.

“Oh my gosh, Marquis… I’m sorry to bring such a busy and honorable person like you for such a small incident!”

“No, Viscount.”

Giving a somewhat cold reply, the marquis raised his hands and his secretary changed his glove.

‘Oh My God. I can’t believe I’m seeing this in person?’

Maybe it looked funny even to the little ones as everyone covered their mouths with their small hands and laughed, going ‘pfft!’

But soon after seeing Madam Mimosa’s cold eyes, everyone stiffened and shut their mouths.

“These are the children who helped prepare food for today’s VIP guests.”

“I’m Sasha!”

“I’m Julien! I made bread.”

Then, in turn, the five children gave their greetings.

The girls held up their skirts and waved cutely in the traditional greeting of the Forest, while the boys held their hands tightly and made eye contact with the adults.

“I am Annette.”

At last, it was my turn, and as I was about to say a traditional greeting and leave…

“…!”

Viscount Puterio grabbed my hand and pulled me, and I was helplessly dragged away. He whispered in a voice so soft that only I could hear it.

“I knew you were going to get rid of me, but to think you’ve come all the way here, you brat. The greeting was pretty cute, but anyway, I don’t think you’re cute for a child.”

A disgusting threat followed. Against a 12 year old child.

“A bastard who has no money is not cute. I especially hate girls who are useless like you.”

I tried to pull my wrist out, but instead, he harshly applied more force to my hand.

“…Heuk!”

“Be careful. Wouldn’t it be possible to become a slave after four years? There are many children who are kidnapped after leaving the forest? Kek.”