Episode 39: Raspberry Fools

Sislin’s words of becoming a great and high person lingered for a long time.

‘My baby, it will definitely be like that. For El Dorado is the bloodline of the imperial family. If you wait quietly, the imperial court will come to pick you up.’

And wouldn’t I be happier than anyone else?

‘You’re not going to take revenge on Heinrich, are you?’

‘Heinrich is bothering you much less than in the original. Because of me.’

The feral chihuahua in the original was really amazing.

It was basic to call him dirty, and when they made eye contact, he always scolded and spit, even stepping on his painful foot because he’s lame… My baby, he was really vicious in the original?!

‘Of course, Sislin will get revenge hundreds of times later.’

At first, the readers responded that Heinrich deserved it, but later, most of them found him so pitiable and was so desperate that they cried in the comments, ‘Is he really going to kill him?’

‘Now such a tragedy will not happen.’

I was convinced.

Then–

‘Actually, haven’t I accomplished my purpose?’

When I first possessed <Hounds of the Mansion>, I was determined to rescue Sislin and prevent tragedy.

So I tried, and I led the situation according to my intentions.

If I just wait now, Sislin would become a member of the imperial family, and Heinrich would be adopted by a prestigious marquis, ‘Hyacinth’.

In front of the two boys, there was practically only a flower road left.

‘My role is over.’

I had decided from the beginning to leave when my role was over.

That was why I set the ambitious goal of becoming a bakery owner.

‘Now, as I have decided, I will leave here… It might be right to live my own life. ‘

It was when I was walking down a forest path, deep in thought.

“It’s Sister!”

“Yes?”

Suddenly, Heinrich came out from the next path and hugged my arm.

“Ah, Heinrich. Have you already bought all the herbs?”

It was the class of <Introduction to Herbology> by a Byzantine teacher famous for his strictness.

He was a teacher who would later inspect the baskets, carefully grade them, and then scold us if we had poor earnings. It was also a subject that Heinrich, who was far from sincere, was not confident in.

But surprisingly, Heinrich proudly shrugged.

“Of course. Sister, I’ve dug a lot!”

Oh, what happened?

I checked Heinley’s basket. Weeds, unidentified grass roots, wild flowers…

…Was this all?

Heck, he’s a cute idiot.

He was like a puppy that rolled around on the dirt floor and was very proud of it.

I teased Heinrich a little.

“Wow, our Heinrich is amazing! Did you get everything except herbs?”

“…That’s too much, Sister.”