Episode 33: What Makes A Secret, A Secret (I)

“We father and son are really in love with you.”

“……”

The dad and son were dashing at the same time.

At an unexpected 1+1, I thought blankly.

‘He must be crazy rich.’
(TL/N: the author inserted a pun! ‘부자’ can mean either ‘rich’ or ‘father and son’ depending on the context.)

Even so, I couldn’t believe he was thinking of proposing to me to be his daughter-in-law!

The aspiring father-in-law in front of me gazed at me and smiled. Truly, that dimpled smile was beautiful.

After a moment’s silence, I opened my mouth.

“…I thank you for thinking well of me, but I’m a little embarrassed.”

“Ah, it must be so.”

He scratched the back of the head as if he was a little embarrassed too and said shyly.

“The moment I saw you, my eyes went white and my heart was pounding, so I proposed to you.”

…Please do not make such misleading remarks.

Like falling in love with your daughter-in-law.

“Who is your son?”

Although I was proposed to as a daughter-in-law, there was no information about both the person who might become my husband and my prospective father-in-law.

Then the handsome dimpled man blushed sharply and said,

“Oh my, what was I thinking? Come to think of it, I didn’t even introduce myself, yet I want you to become my daughter-in-law! How crazy must it have seemed.”

‘Do you really think self-introduction is the problem, sir?’

“Let me introduce myself first.”

The man put his hand on his chest and smiled softly.

“My name is Bizet Winston. Usually called Marquis Winston.”

‘He’s a Marquis.’

I didn’t notice he was such a high-ranking nobleman because there was something pure in his behavior.

“My son’s name is Kyle. It’s Kyle Winston.”

Kyle Winston, the name gave me the image of a very strong man.

“My son is very noble and polite.”

Wow. Cool.

“He is an intellectual who loves books, but he’s also quite rough. He is a man with a beastly side?”

‘Is he a person with contrasting charms?’

I pondered to myself as I drew an image of Kyle.

‘Still, his son must be a little old.’

In this country, one had to be at least 17 years old to think about marriage.

Well, of course, Heinrich and Sislin were also thinking of getting married, but those kids were a little… What should I say? They’re both a little crazy.

I was roughly drawing an image of the person named ‘Kyle’ in my head.

‘He is about 185 cm tall. He is very wild like a beast, yet dignified—’

“Oh! Kyle is ten years old this year.”

…He’s a dignified cutie.

“He’s much younger than I thought!”