Episode 28: Level Test Results

Pop! With a sound, a thick fog spread around, and Julius appeared kneeling on one knee. How embarrassing.

“Did you call me, Master?”

…The dialogue was more burdensome!

“Umm, yes. I called.”

Besides, he was wearing only colorful underwear under his neat shirt, whatever was he doing when he was called?

‘I really hate it. ‘

Perhaps Julius was summoned while eating stew in his room in comfortable clothes. I saw some bits of stew on the spoon in his hand.

Being summoned without knowing what’s going on during a meal.

‘I feel bad thinking about it like that.’

Right then.

“…You’re dressed like a pervert, f*ck.”

‘Oh, Heinrich. You can’t use bad words like that! You just have to keep it in your head like me!’

For a moment, Julius’ shoulders shook as if he was agitated at the chihuahua’s reckless remarks. And suddenly, the hypnosis of the ring ended.

“Damn it, damn it! Where am I, all of a sudden?! What have you done to me!”

Feeling the master’s first use of power, he looked around in great bewilderment.

Then he approached the three children standing in a crooked row with blurred eyes.

“Such language from you guys? …Anyway, it looks like you are all right.”

I guessed he was worried though.

‘But please don’t come any closer! Ah, ah. Your ugly leg hairs are showing, Teacher.’

I asked, cautiously holding the Pluto ring in my arms.

“Hey Teacher, every time I summon you, will I hear a ‘pop!’ sound and see a thick fog?”

“Oh, that can be set by the individual. It’s my taste.”

‘Your taste sucks.’

Julius raised his finger as if showing special consideration.

“If you don’t like it, I can clear the fog.”

“Please silence the sound too.”

“……!”

Julius spoke as if he was outraged by my relentless demands.

“Then you don’t have to summon me as you please!”

I replied with a smile.

“That would be difficult.”

“Ugh…!”

I shrugged and said to Julius, who had an angry expression on his face.

“First of all, take us all to the Forest.”

He had no choice but to obey his 12-year-old little master’s first order.

***

After returning to the Forest.

Miss Rose hugged the three of us and cried for a long time.

Sasha, Julien, and other children were also crying and hugging each other, so I comforted them and distributed the candy I brought.

“Heuk! I thought I couldn’t see you anymore, I thought!”

Thanks to the delicious candy, the children overcame the dilemma of a situation in which tears flowed.