The first time on Geidontei

Well, let me retell you how I know Suika.

~Forget the day because of sake overdosed~

Another job just done and I get what I want. Yes, I have coins that worth a week. But, let me pay the rent first. I have not paying for two days. Yeah, better not get myself get kick out from the inn.

"I wonder if they have a pub here. I wish to have a good sake tonight."

"You talked about a good sake, Y/N?"

When I turned to that sound, it was Mr. Kimura. He is one of the man from carpentry that sometimes need my service to help him with some of his work. Usually to help him cut the wood or build a part of a building for maintenance.

"Oh, Mr. Kimura. What do you recommended?"

"Well, we do have a pub around here. The name is Geidontei."

"Thank you, sir. I'll definitely go there."

"But beware to not visit there around the forbidden time."

"Okay."

What did he mean by the time again? Probably some youkai will visit there. But who? Only one way to find out.

I wait, until the right time for human sleep in general. Let's assume the time is above eleven or twelve in the night, I sneaked out  of the inn. Time to take a stroll on the night. Oh, right, I forgot to ask the way to Geidontei. Until I see two figures that come to my way.

Well, there're a couple of blondies oni with really significant difference obviously in features

Well, there're a couple of blondies oni with really significant difference obviously in features. The taller only has one horn that formed slightly above her forehead. I bet she is taller than me. Also, not mentioning her breast that I believe it have a size of what my hand can grasp. The other one has two horns with her height that I think just around my chest. Her rounded face with her big eyes and smile that showing some innocence and happy go looking is really make her a cutie. Until the taller one talked to me.

"Oh, hello there, ya wanna hangout to Geidontei with us?"

"Geidontei? You don't mind to go there with me?"

"Does it matter. Ya wanna have some sake too right? My oni sense that ya just thirst for it."

"Well, to be honest this is the first time I meet oni. Let me guess, you both are good with drinking."

"Ya bet! Now, drunking friends, let'z go to the pub!"

Then, the three of us go to supposed Geidontei, more like they just drag me there by pulling my shirt. For oni, a good sake or alcohol is an enjoyment. From some myth and the chronicles, they have a good tolerance to alcohol. Now, we reached a building.

 Now, we reached a building