A Little Trip Before the Meeting

Writer Note:

Well I really hate writers block moment. I have feeling this part gonna be bad but I gonna just write it down.

---

"Sis, where is my pudding?"

The Little Sister of Scarlet Devil

---

Now, I just have to the appointment place where Marisa told me where I need to be. But since it's Marisa, she does pick a good place that located outside of the Human Village. I though that the place would be Hakurei Shrine but she picked another place instead. It's also a place where a certain religion is focused at. It can transported to anywhere by flying into a ship. Yup, welcome to Myouren Temple.

"Welcome to Myouren Temple, o humble odd job. My name is Toramaru Shou, one of the disciple of Byakuren Hijiri." said the one who guarded it.

As I can see, the guard has a fierce looks same as a tiger, well it shown by the material that her clothes has. Well, actually she is the tiger Youkai herself but let just leave that fact. A Buddhist tiger youkai and her name is Toramaru Shou.

Well, not to be rude, I give her the gratitude that she deserved for letting me in

Well, not to be rude, I give her the gratitude that she deserved for letting me in. Anyway, I left Tenshi in Miss Keine care again today and hopefully she didn't cause trouble for her, but I have the feeling that it will be backfired to me.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N L/N."

"Please follow me. Lady Hijiri expecting to meet you today."

I just nodded and follow her behind. What do I think about this temple? It's more grand than Hakurei Shrine in term of people. Well, I can see some people or youkais chanting sutras. But I can one youkai sweeping the stairs that lead to the temple. 

"Oh, welcome to Myouren Temple. Toramaru-san, is he the one that Lady Hijiri wanted to see?" she asked Shou.

"Yes, he is the odd job L/N. Now, would you introduce yourself?"

"Where's my manner, my name is Kasodani Kyouko, a yamabiko and priest-in-training. Nice to meet you."