You know why you shouldn't be greedy?

"What do you mean, Satori? Of course my little sister is the cutest."

The Scarlet Devil

---

-The same day at the inn-

Well, as usual I am ready to working while Tenshi shall attend the class at Terakoya. But you know, sometimes you have a little war in the morning such as breakfast, bath, or even toilet. Unfortunately, this happened today.

"I want more egg!" she shouted.

"You already have your egg with extra grilled fish, Tenko-chan. Eat it yourself." I said to her.

"But it's not enough!" she still showing her greed.

Well, I know I will regret it. But it's a logical way to solved it.

"Then add more rice and sprinkle some nori on it. Drink water half an hour after food intake. That will make your full longer." I told her.

(The second line of the advice came from the greatest man in the earth)

"Hm...fine!" she said then fastening her eating.

"Oh, eat slowly, Tenshi. You don't want to get choked, do you?" said the landlady.

Well, what is the good part of care taking this child? Remember what is she called. A celestial being, in some legend capable to bring a fortune to around her. Well, can't believed that the inn after the quake, courtesy by her own, get a proper upgrades. I can't count but I feel like more people come and stay in this inn, surprisingly they also outsiders just like me. But can't you believed that the landlady really adored Tenshi? She said that Tenshi remind her of her own deceased daughter. Well, she always making lunch for Tenshi and extra two lunch boxes. But, who knows what's that extra for.

"Ah, right. Mr. Y/n, I forgot to tell you that Ms. Keine asked you to see her today." the landlady told me.

"I will. Also I planned to bring along Tenko-chan to Terakoya too."

"My name IS TENSHI-cough!!!" she then choked.

"Sheesh, that's why you're supposed to swallow your food before talking." I told her.

I pat her back gently till her cough is subsided. Then, the landlady give her another cup of water. Well, Tenshi drink it in a gulp and feel relaxed after that. Now, now, for her to be obedience for a while is a blessing part of care taking. After finishing our breakfast, we'll take out from the inn and going to terakoya.

Along the way, I can see some figure that really have depressing aura...or poverty? Let me remember who have this...

"Ug...Jo'on, why did you ate my dry aged meat by yourself? That's supposed to be our meal for the weekend." said the figured.

Let's see, dressed with a jacket that can be said as a rug, holding her stomach, while crying. She sit on the side of the road and can't do nothing but stares at her little bowl.

"Stay here mortal, you don't want to be affected with her aura." said Tenshi to me.

Before you told me, I already know who she is, Tenshi. She is the god of poverty herself, Shion Yorigami. If human being come near hear for a long time, just like a some god of calamity will do, she can spread her own debuff to the human. So that's why she's not usually stay in one place for long. But it won't affected for example, a celestial being such as Tenshi.

"Lady Tenshi? Is that you?" she said it when Tenshi approach her.

"Hehe...you can say that you are really fortunate to meet me today. I have extra dish for you." said Tenshi then shoving her extra lunch boxes.