A Curious Menreiki

"*Sigh*...what kind of trouble have you caused now, Sis?"

The Ruler of Underworld Palace

---

It's that feeling again. A feeling where you are on the predator's eyesight. But I can't pinpoint where is the source. I don't know when it began but it's happened after that visit to the Myouren Temple. 

"Can't stop shivering, eh?" asked Mokou to me.

Well, right now I am on Mokou's yakitori stand. Just wait for my,...no, our roasted chicken counting another one for the trouble child.

"Yeah...now I feels not safe or like 24/7 being watched."

"Ya sure it's not Yukari?" she tried to speculated.

"No, if it's Yukari Yakumo, she can just tear the boundary and manipulated the boundary of sense and sight so I or you can't feel that we are being watched at all. But from Reimu's quote, she just too lazy." I said.

"Huh, it make sense. But other than that, maybe it's the little sister of Satori."

"Actually I already met her on the way to Myouren Temple. Only tried to teased and give me something that I don't know just what so special about the item."

"Huh, you still remember her?" when I said that, it made Mokou pretty shocked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I dunno if ya still remember from the book from Hieda, but the Satori's little sister is capable to manipulated the subconscious. Well, whenever she like to disappear people tend to forget about her existence." she said.

Ah yes, I remember she can do that. Maybe because my origin or I already know her before getting here. 

"I may have a theory, but I don't know if it's true. Perhaps it's due to my origin or how I transported here."

"Maybe, that Karakasa girl?"

Only one Karakasa obake that I know. Her name is Kogasa Tatara. Well, the funny thing when I visit the Myouren Temple she got punished to read sutra there.  

"Uh...no. I think Kogasa will just pop out and boo-ing in front of her victim. Honestly I spotted her but just a glance before I come here." I answer her.

"So, is she?"

"No. She more like a prankster, not a stalker."

"Hmm..., well, here's your yakitori." she said it while giving me the order in the paper bag.

"Here's the pay, thanks Mokou." I said while giving the coins for the yakitori.

"Come again, will ya?"

---

Time to go home...no, more like to the inn. Well, hope that Tenshi will eat what I brought. But, I think she has gotten used live with mortals. Thanks for Miss Keine education. I think, it's more like...disciplinary? Well, close. 

"Oo~~"

That's sound was soft like the wind. But in the horror movie scenario, when it sound like really soft, it close to you. when it sound pretty loud, it's far from you. Bull crap with that, I rather go doomguy and just take it like a man.

"..."

"Huh?"

Now, I know who the stalker is. Long pale pink hair with a mask on her face. A pretty poker face with her eyes that looks like it stare deep into your soul. Blue plaid blouse, adorned with buttons of various shapes. Salmon like colored skirt that somehow like a carved Haloween pumpkin. The master or emotion, a menreiki, Hata no Kokoro.

 The master or emotion, a menreiki, Hata no Kokoro

"...."

"Who?" I asked her.

"I am just an ordinary menreiki, Hata no Kokoro. Born from Hata no Kawakatsu's Noh masks." she said. 

"Nice to meet you. I am Y/N L/N the odd job. What can I help?"

"Mr. Odd job, I planned to challenge the little sister of Satori to danmaku duel. But I cannot find her." she said it while the mask changed to an old man.

"Wait, she usually on Myouren Temple, isn't it? So why approach me?" I asked her.

"I already there and cannot find her."

Then, kokoro point her finger to the ground and I can see there's skewer of yakitori. Bruh, don't tell me. 

"You can hide your presence but you cannot hide your emotion, Koishi Komeiji." she said it pointing her finger beside me.

" she said it pointing her finger beside me

"Ehehe...you able find me  Kokoro-chan!" a voice suddendly appear beside me.

"What the...Koishi!" I said that, surprised by her presence.

So that feeling is, her!? No wonder it's hard to detect. 

"Thanks for the yakitori Mr. Odd job. It was delicious." she said it casually.

"O...kay, so what now?"

"U....I think I have to accept Kokoro-chan's challenge?" she said it and with a doubting sound.

"Eh, should you?" I asked that while looking at Kokoro.

"Should I?" she said that while tilting her head. 

Well, it's cute. Wait, why the situation changed and I can hear the crickets. Then, Kokoro shaking her head and pointing at Koishi with her fan. Uh, Noh dance fan.

"We shall settle our battle and I will win today!" she said it with the fox mask.

"Let's go!" said Koishi excitedly.

Then those two fly up to the sky and the battle of danmaku happened. I can see masks, roses hitting each other. As if this battle like a fireworks. Well, those two has a good rivalry just like Reimu and Marisa.

"Well, here we go again." I said.

Before those two causing more damaged, I rather run as quick as possible before it will be like Mokou and Kaguya's battle.  Uh, how about the yakitori? Eh, never mind it. I think I will give it to Tenshi and wasted myself on Geidontei again.