Community Service or Enslavement?

"No! I don't want to take a bath! Lady Ran, you meanie!!"

The shikigami of the shikigami of the Master of Boundary

----

Now, after getting caught for possessing the so called crime evidence which I don't know how. There are other punishment that will befall upon me. Even if I want to call a lawyer, I can't even do that because the only one that known for the justice is the one Lord Yama herself. But, before they held the court, I think they consider to not invite the Yama due to the Princess's unwillingness to sleep because of a very long lecture. Well, I think Yuugi told me that she know some Grim Reaper that sometimes slacking off but always getting caught and 'lectured' that lasted from night to the rise of the sun by the Yama. That'll be a pain to my and the audience butt or in my case legs due to how long I will be sitting or standing for hearing her lecture.

I write my so called punishment through this diary and you will know what happened each day.

-Day 1-

"Now my steed, run as fast as the wind!" Princess Kaguya said that with a happy tone.

The princess asked me to be her steed for a day. But what make it worse is I have to carry her around the Bamboo Forest. You know, there are traps that set by Tewi. In order to not get caught in those traps, Tewi decided to accompanied us so long as she is not bored due to Reisen had to sell medicines to the village.

"Worry not L/N-kun, I rub some fortune for you." Tewi said that to me before I rush into the forest.

Thanks for that, I never fall into the trap for today and just left with sore on my back.

-Day 2- 

"You kidding, right?"

"No, you can do it, O mighty odd job."

The next day, Princess asked me to invited her eternal rival, Fujiwara no Mokou to Eientei. I don't know what will happened but I am sure that Mokou will understand it and just direct her hatred toward the Princess instead. Thanks for the rabbit I able to arrived at her house inside the forest.

 Thanks for the rabbit I able to arrived at her house inside the forest