Fumo

"I have feelings that Reimu is slacking her training again."

Unhorned Hermit of Gensokyo

---

Hakugyokuro

Dwell inside the netherworld, where phantoms are staying, waiting for their time before the death god or shinigami to deliver them facing the trial of Yama to judge their deeds. Before that, a place where the ghost princess who managed the phantom lives. A place called Hakugyokuro.

"Lady Yuyuko, where do you want to go?" said the white haired half-phantom.

Or the gardener of Hakugyoku, Youmu Konpaku who's about to trim the garden.

"I'm not going anywhere, Youmu. Just about to warm these feets outside before lunch." said Yuyuko.

Or as you know her, the ghost princess. She's about to take a walk and see her sword instructor, Youmu, to not make her worry. As for Youmu, she is only nodding  for what her master said.

"Oh, take care and please come back before lunch."

"Ufufu...will do and I can't wait to see what we will have at lunch."

Then, Yuyuko leaves the garden and goes to the entrance. The sight seeing of the netherworld besides the dead trees is the great unbloomed sakura tree known as Saigyou Ayakashi where the original body of Yuyuko buried within it.

"Wah...I wonder how Yukari is doing right now. I hope she's not worn herself too much."

After she quipped, she could feel something like there was a gap phenomenon not far from her. Thinking it was her friend, she couldn't help but to see the source. Only to find nothing or a glimpse of Yukari.

"Yukari?"

Then, Yuyuko spotted something that caught her eyes. A plushy that really resembles her. Stand still watching her.

"Aw...cute!!"

Without too much thinking, Yuyuko hugs her own figurine plushy. But then, she takes a deeper look at it. Feeling something that really resembles her.

"Ara..looks like we were the same." said Yuyuko and then she realized that the lunch time was near.

Then, taking the plush with her, she return to Hakugyoku.

---
[Start to write it as fumo]
---
Hakurei Shrine

Meanwhile, on the Hakurei shrine where the great...or sometimes lazy.. shrine maiden is done sweeping the shrine. Reimu, who is currently watching what is on the top of her donation box looks at it quizzically.

"I don't know if it's even that hag doing. But seriously? A mini me?"

She stared at her own figurine fumo that had a flat face. Then, the fumo started nodding and said something.

"Don't mind me and please donate." it said.

*Tuck

The broom is dropped. Hearing this, Reimu can only look at it with a shocking expression. Then, she pointed at her own fumo with her hand,  trembling. Can't believe what just happened.

"I-it can talk!!"

"Take it easy and please donate." said it again.

Not long after that, another one of Reimu friends, our ordinary magician, Marisa Kirisame, has arrived.

"Yo, Reimu! Do you get your own mini you? Cause looks at mine!" she said it while pointing at what is on her hat.

Noticing that Marisa is here, Reimu then looks at what she is supposed to see. A mini fumo of Marisa herself sitting on Marisa's hat. Then, it raise it hand and saying something that Marisa will do.