Welcome to Myoren Temple

Author Note

I think I'm not gonna add monk or nun dialec in Hijiri's line since I unable to comprehended it.

---

"Grab those buckets and stand in the hallway, Hinanawi!"

A History Eater Local Teacher

---

Entering the main gate, I can tell that the atmostphere feels heavy. Well, I still able to took a glance and who I'm kidding, I find one familiar face.

"Oh, dear client, what a nice moment to meet you here!"

Behold, the mighty Youkai Warhead, Nitori Kawashiro, who still fixing a nice Harley Davidson bike. Well, I can tell it by the parts that was removed.

"Hey Nitori, whose bike it is?" well, it was obvious.

"Well, it's Lady Hijiri. She asked me to fix it and of course it just on the same day as it monthly maintenance. So why not kill two birds with one stone."

"I see. Say, how about my phone? It done yet?"

"Yup, it done! But I can't give it to you yet since I'm still dirty right now and I afraid my bag probably will be a mess if it touched by anyone other than me."

Huh, that's reasonable since they have so many tools inside it. It remind me of a certain cat robot with it magic pocket. Well, let's leave her on her own.

"Well, thanks for the info, now I have to see Lady Hijiri. See you."

Leaving her with her own task, I keep following Shou and now I can see who is sitting inside the temple.

"Welcome to Myouren Temple, O man who would take jobs even it's an odd one."

That last line remind me of a certain episode of sponge wash under the sea

That last line remind me of a certain episode of sponge wash under the sea. Anyway, behold the beauty of the Head of Myouren Temple. Long wavy dark purple hair with the tips of yellow. I can't tell what those black colored outer dress are but I think it close like a biker style if it wear by women. Beads as in her neck and forearms. I would say that  beside the dress it close like those shaolin film suit. Well, meet Byakuren Hijiri.

"Uuh...Lady Hijiri, just called him by his name or Mr. Odd Job just fine." said the other whose dominant with blue.

" said the other whose dominant with blue