Prologue

Let me give you the rundown of the story.

Violet Perez is the adopted daughter of Jocelyn and Rosie Perez, the Queens of the Spanish mafia, along with her 4 siblings, her mothers and siblings decided to hand over the title of mafia Queen to her because she wasn't just the strongest, but the smartest, and because she was the strongest and smartest she also made sacrifices, including marrying Enzo Moretti. Rocco Moretti kidnapped the youngest of the Perez family, Owen, and threatened to kill him if one of the Perez daughters didn't marry his eldest son, so Violet stepped up and married him so her big sister, Noelle, wouldn't have to, her parents and siblings objected, of course, but she did what was best for her family.

Enzo has no idea that Violet was the ruler of the mafia, he thought her eldest brother Julien was, and this was the Moretti's way of getting back at them. Their mafias have hated each other for years, the Spanish and Italian mafia wants to destroy each other.

The Moretti men are very old fashioned, aka they're sexist pigs that believe women are nothing but cleaners, toys for pleasure and breeding, and that they definitely don't belong in the mafia, another reason as to why they hate the Perez family, two women in charge of one of the most powerful mafias in the world, having 5 kids that are not related to them by blood and yet giving them the position of leader. The Morettis really hated that.

Once Enzo married Violet he went straight to making heirs for the Moretti mafia, he and his family needed to beat the Perez mafia and what better than with their own nephew, but one problem with their plan, they got a daughter.

Their firstborn, Freya.

So Enzo tried again. Same result. Next daughter, Everly.

So he kept trying.

And finally, on his 5th try, he got his son, Ares, guess who named him?

Enzo spent all his time with Ares, he never even looked at his daughters, all his attention was on his son.

But Enzo wanted another son, in case Ares turned soft, Enzo believed being surrounded by girls might do that to him.

So he got Violet pregnant again, this time with twins. Twin girls, Heaven and Nevaeh.

He tried again and got another boy, except this one died in the womb.

He was furious and tried to take his anger out on his six daughters but Violet protected them. She protected her children till she was beaten and bruised. She could've easily taken him down but he would of taking it out on the girls.

Years later he got fed up with all the girls and got Violet pregnant with baby number eight, named her Octavia, meaning eight, which seemed fitting.

He finally gave up on getting another boy.

But then accidentally got her pregnant yet again, he had so much hope for a boy. He got baby Maeve.

Violet was fed up with putting her children in this pain, having eight daughters with no father and a son who got beaten every time he cried. So Violet got a hysterectomy.

Enzo never knew.

He kept trying to impregnate his wife.

And of course, failed.

He eventually stopped.

26 years of trying to have a son but only getting one.

Violet never wanted this life, she hates her husband but loves her kids, and that's what is keeping her with him. She fights back, and her daughters get hurt, or even killed by the Morettis.

For 27 years Violet has been pretending to love Enzo, but she was really just waiting for her daughters to be old enough to defend themselves. Because she's been wanting to kill him since the second he and his family took her little brother. But the second he dies there will be a war between their mafias, and she wanted her daughters to protect themselves so she trained them in secret.

Or more specifically, their grandmothers would train them.

Violet would persuade Enzo that she wanted some 'fun' so she convinced him to let them stay with their grandmothers for the night, and while they were, they were being trained to their fullest potential.

And they have got even more skill than the entire Moretti family.

They know how the fight.

How to kill.

But their father and brother can't know, because if they do, they will kill them.

And Violet will do anything to protect her kids, she knows it's not too late for her son. He may have been with his father all his life, but his mother made sure to teach him well and to respect women, basically the opposite of what the Morettis teach him.

She will protect her kids with her dying breath, which may be the case.

And the sisters will kill their father if it means protecting each other.