Chapter 5 - Heaven

Heaven POV

I leave my sister after we hug and walk into my English class, I can feel my anxiety spike with so many people. I'm fine with beating people up, having 'fun' and dancing with people but that's because it's one on one, sometimes with more than one, but other than that I hate it.

This is why I prefer computers and technology. You never have to be around people in person, only through screens.

I sit in my seat in the back and take my History book out of my leather bag and start revising for my test, I can pretty much do what I want in English because I witnessed the teacher forcing himself on one of our friends so I beat him up and blackmailed him to never touch a girl again, give £1000 to the friend we saved him from and to let me, my twin and all our friends do whatever we want and he can't say a thing or else I'll tell the whole world how disgusting and vile he it.

Don't worry I have people watching him at all times, so if he does that again I will know, and he will end up in the Perez basement handing from his wrists, with only a few limbs and no balls.

I start reading about the events of WW1 when a hand covers my eyes. My reflexes kick in and I grab the culprits hair and their hand covering my eyes, then slam them onto the desk in front of me and hold them down.

I get a good look at the girl lying on my desk, not even looking shocked. And the reason why is because it's my girlfriend Lara, she's used to this, it happens a lot.

"Hey babe, how's life?" I say casually, still holding her down.

"Well, I have a feeling my back is going to be killing me tomorrow." She remarks sarcastically.

"Oh I'll make sure of it." I say with a smirk. I let her up and look to see the whole class staring. I glare at the pervert teacher and he gets the message and gives the class an assignment.

"Sorry love." I apologise.

"Don't worry I'm used to it." She gives me a little peck on the lips and we sit down and start talking, normally when stuff like that happens like when the whole class stares I feel anxious, but with her all my anxiety disappears.

I've known Lara for years but we started dating two years ago when we were fourteen, I've loved her for a year but I've had to hide her from the Morettis. My mother and sisters know about her and they love and and she loves them. To my father she's just a friend who I study with, even though he doesn't care what we do he still gets curious about the people are are in his house all the time.

Lara knows about our mafia and that our mother has her own mafia. I told her to avoid my father at all costs if she's ever in our house.

We mostly go to her house since I'm afraid my father or brother might walk in on us doing something that isn't exactly what friends do.

"So how's Nev, is she hyped for the game?" Lara is so amazing. She takes interest in my family and helps me with mafia work, but I don't let her get too deep into it, I will never forgive myself if she gets hurt.

"Of course she is, she is going to wreak havoc on that basketball court." Lara lets out a cute little giggle that I love.

We stop talking and I start staring into her gorgeous ocean blue eyes. My right hand grabs hers which is around my shoulder while my left leaves the desk and goes for her thigh.

She leans in and kisses me while I rub circles on her inner thigh.

We break apart and look at each other, well until I feel a pair of eyes on us, I look to the front and saw that vile teacher watching us, I glare at him which makes him look away instantly.

I turn back to my love and kiss her cheek before retracting my left hand and continue my reading with Laras arm still around my shoulders.

The rest of the period is filled with studying, me and Lara talking and glaring at the teacher making him close to wetting himself.

The bell rings and I walk out hand in hand with Lara, we decide to skip next period and to be together.

We head towards the empty cafeteria and I sit on a bench while she decides to straddle me, my hand makes it's way up her thigh and my other hand gently caresses her face, I lean to kiss her and her hands tangle themselves in my pitch black hair.

While we kiss her body inches closer to mine. Her hands leave my hair and they both cup my face. She may be on top but I'm controlling the kiss.

My phone decides to start ringing at this precise moment. Of fucking course.

I withdraw my hand and take my phone from my pocket and answer it while Lara puts her hands onto my hips.

"What!"

"Wow sister the greetings have really gone down in this family." I hear the familiar voice of my twin coming through the phone.

"What's up?" I sigh, I run my hand through my hair is annoyance.

"Nya just called me, I need your help on a mission later."

"What about the game?" I wonder out loud.

"Don't worry we've got it covered." She says with certainty.

"Alright text me the details later."

"Thanks sis, meet me in the locker room after school."

"Ok, bye." I hang up and look back up at Lara.

"Now, where were we?" She smiles and leans back in.