Ch. 3.1 - Birth of a Monster

[Olivia's POV]

I brace myself for the moment when Ivor suddenly peeks around the corner. I can already see his shadow coming around the corner. Just then... something else pulls me from the situation before Ivor's head reaches my corner.

"Olivia, look out!"

Ivor's attention shifts to the voice of that person. I've been saved! I peek out to see who it was.

Olivia: "Jesse, Reuben? ...and Lukas?" It looks like Jesse and Reuben were able to catch up, but Lukas came too???

Ivor: "What are you doing here? What did you see?!"

Petra: "Leave him alone!"

Axel: "Yeah! Back off, pal!" Petra and Axel pop out of their hiding spots. We've practically surrounded him on all fronts. The tables really have turned...

Ivor: "You two? Did you follow me here?!"

Petra: "You thought you could get away with it, didn't you?"

Lukas: "We're here to prove you wrong."

Ivor: "What are you going to do about it?"

Axel: "Wait..." Axel interrupts the scene. "What are YOU doing here?!"

Jesse: "Oh, I thought I would bring him along, You know, the more the better, right?" Lukas makes an awkward smile.

Petra: "Told you he was useful."

Axel: "Aw, man -- this guy isn't actually cool, is he?" Lukas gives Axel an annoyed glare.

Ivor: "That's some nice bonding time, but you're currently in my way."

Petra: "We've cornered you, Ivor! We know what you're doing down here. Soul sand and three Wither skulls? You're building a Wither!"

Lukas: "He's doing what?!"

Ivor: "Huh, smarter than you look." Ivor gives a quiet, almost sarcastic remark.

Axel: "Hey, nobody talks to my friends like that!" Axel steps forward, menacingly approaching Ivor. "Now, shut your mouth... or else...!"

Ivor: "Enough! You've wasted too much of my time already!" Ivor suddenly kicks Axel in the chest and starts dashing out of the area.

Petra: "Block the exit!" Petra runs towards the door to strategically block his escape route. Ivor, however, was running somewhere else. The rest of us, who were following Ivor, ended up in front of yet another T-shaped structure, this time made of iron blocks.

Ivor: "If you won't leave of your own volition, I'll happily remove you myself."

I've seen this type way more often than the wither one. It was one designed to make an iron golem, and Ivor quickly places the pumpkin head on top of the structure before anyone could reach him. The structure starts to move, as it transforms into an iron golem.

Ivor: "Show our friends the door, will you?" The Golem obeys and starts to attack us by swinging its arms around. I can hear Reuben squealing and the others shouting. We had no choice but to retreat. Running away from the Golem, we head towards the door, with Jesse picking up Reuben along the way. leaving the basement behind.

As we head out the door, we can hear the crowd in front of the stage. It seems like the show was starting at that very moment. Two people on stage started announcing the show.

Announcer 1: "Good evening to all the people who came on this wonderful night! I'm Lydia!"

Announcer 2: "And I'm Owen!"