Chapter 15

Authors note: Got this one ready pretty quickly, figured I would treat ya'll.

*Noella's POV* 

"Wake up!"

I shot up, pulling a gun out from under my pillow and trained it on the intruder. I lowered it when I realized who it was, then groaned when I looked at the time. 

"What the hell Book? I could have shot your stupid ass." I dramatically laid back down covering my eyes with my blankets. 

"We have a mission, Morocco. The others are meeting us there." 

This caused me to sit up and look at him excitedly. "Everyone?" 

He smiled at me amused and fueled my excitement. "Yes everyone, now get dressed. You will be undercover during the meeting." 

I hoped out of bed and changed into my usual attire of skinny jeans and a halter top throwing my favorite leather jacket on top. I pulled my hair into a braided bun and laced up my usual combat boots. I topped it off with the sunglasses I bought in the nineties, they have since become part of my usual look. 

 Next I grabbed my duffel bag and started shoving my favorite clothes into it. Joe's shirt, Nicky's sweater, Booker's jacket, and Andy's boots. The rest was filled with my usual mission attire and various things. I grabbed the box of pictures and my trusty journal before zipping it up. 

My gun was tucked behind my waist band, and I had at least four knives hidden on various parts of my body. 

Booker was waiting for me at the door and without a word we set off to the airport. We had an old friend whom was responsible for most of our transport around the world. Apparently it was a family secret and tradition that had been happening since the first planes were invented. They were always willing to help our cause. It's because of their willingness that we never involved them when we were in trouble, only using them for casual travel. 

"Whats up little man?" I grabbed the little boy and spun him around before placing him firmly on his feet. His name was Nico, and he was about nine years old. When his mom died, he started traveling the world with his old man, and I always make it a point to hang out with him on the flights. 

Booker and Justin, the pilot, were watching us with matching smiles as they were talking about the travel plans. I also knew him when he was a kid, and I'm sure its pretty eerie to see me playing with his son just like I did for him. 

 Book called from the truck, "Noella, I could use help with the loading." I looked back and grabbed Nico's hand, leading him over to the truck.   

I gave him a small bag that was easy enough to carry and grabbed one of the larger crates before walking it over to the plane. 

It only took a few trips and before I knew it we were up in the air on the way to see our family again. 

-Morocco- 

Joe and Nicky were the first to arrive to the hotel with me arriving almost immediately after. Booker and I stashed the weapons in a safe place just out of the city. He went to deal with some business where I elected to rest before I saw Andy. 

They were sitting on the couch when I arrived, communicating quietly in Italian. They both got up to greet me, smiling when I arrived. I know that in a day nothing could have possibly changed, but it felt like it. It felt like we were all a happy family again.

 I hugged them tightly, which they returned enthusiastically. When we ended the hug, they grabbed my bags and helped me get it into their room. This hotel only had two bedrooms and as a result I usually shared with them.