Chapter 26

*Noella's POV*

I knocked gently on the door. "Nile? It's Noella. Can I come in?"

The door opened to reveal her in the same clothes we arrived in. I took it in stride and looked around her temporary room. "I was wondering if you would like to bother some clothes? I know we haven't had the chance to get you any yet."

She looked at me in relief. "Thank you." 

I smiled at her. "Of course, follow me." 

I walked her to the women's closet. "Most of our safe houses follow the same pattern. We have two rooms that act like closets, but you can use either of them, I like to steal the boy's hoodies." 

I pointed to my section. "That's mine. Most of it's from the nineties, but there are some solid pieces. Andy's is right there, feel free to choose from either." 

I walked to my rack and pulled off a pair of flowy pants and a white crop top, setting it on the vanity for me later "We are going to a bar to discus everything when we are all ready but you have plenty of time. I'm going to restitch Andy when she's out of the shower then get ready." I looked at her. "Take whatever and ask if you need anything." 

I walked to the door and stopped just before I left. "I mean it Nile, don't hesitate to ask." I left her in the room. 

I walked to the supply closet and pulled out the first aid kit before walking to Andy's room. 

I knocked as I walked in, sitting on her bed. The water was still running so laid down on her bed after grabbing a notepad from her desk, doodling until the water stopped. 

Andy walked out in a towel and stopped when she saw me on the bed. I looked up and held up my roll of bandages. She sighed but grabbed her clothes off her desk and walked back into her bathroom. I grabbed some pain medication and a sterile needle and thread. 

I had everything ready by the time she walked out in a sports bra and pants. 

She sat down beside me and leaned back. 

"I brought some pain medicine, I didn't think we wanted to do liquor again."

She took it from my outstretched hand and laid back down. I put on gloves and began to gently touch the exit wound. "How did you only rip one side?" I murmured, feeling around her stomach. 

"Skill." Andy chuckled causing me to laugh in return. 

"Do you feel it working yet?" I looked at her cautiously. 

"Go ahead." 

I searched her face and found no hesitation or apprehension. "Okay, try and hold still." 

I worked quickly, years of practice ensured I made no mistakes. We may have always been able to heal, but I always helped people when I could. 

"All done." I finished putting the bandage on her side. "Anything else hurt?" 

"Nothing worse than usual." 

"Andy." 

"I'm fine Sunshine. Promise." She put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Tell me if anything changes, and from now on, me and you meet after every mission. Is that understood?" I spoke sternly, leaving no room for argument. 

"Yes Ma'am." She gave me a mock salute. 

"Do you need help with your shirt? Or are you good?"

"I'm good. Go shower." She practically shooed me out of the room. 

"Will do." I gave her a thumbs up while walking out of the room.

I swung by the closet and grabbed my outfit before heading to Bookers room. Nile was in my usual one, and I didn't want to bother the boys, they would likely be inseparable for a couple of weeks until they were comfortable again.