2

🖇 💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

i sat at my desk in my room exhausted from editing all day. it was almost 6 and i was hungry and getting bored of life. almost as if on cue a knock was placed on my door.

"come in" i called out to whoever stood behind the door.

i looked up as the door opened revealing my favorite girl in the whole world, kenzie ann. i smiled and turned my chair towards her as she handed me a plate full of pizza.

"here is that. do you want anything to drink?" she asked and i smiled.

"will you get me a water from behind you?" i asked before she opened my mini fridge and grabbed me a water and handed it to me.

she ruffled my hair as i took a bite of the food.

"i'm gonna go give the other boys their food then i will be back" she said before walking out, closing my door behind her.

i ate away at my pizza and waited for my best friend to come back to keep me company. it was a friday night, she got off work early so she would get us food and then hang out with us. it's how i got so close with kenzie.

kenzie opened my door after about 5 minutes of being gone and took her black converse off. i investigated her outfit that consisted of a black pleded skirt with my black hoodie.

"kenz, is that my hoodie?" i asked as she laid down. she just smiled and nodded.

"yeah, it's comfy" she told me and i laughed before turning back to my monitor.

i heard her turn on my tv and turn on whatever she wanted. i would deal with it. i put my headset back on after wiping off my hands and mouth. i proceeded to edit the video that was so close to being finished.

after about 20 minutes of editing, i finished. i saved my progress, turned my pc off, and took my headset off. i moved my chair to face the brunette on my bed to find her asleep.

probably a long day at work. i stood at grabbed my plate before taking downstairs. i was met with the sight of dream and george standing in the kitchen. i put my plate in the dishwasher and felt eyes on me.

"what?" i asked looking at george then at dream.

"where is kenzie?" dream asked almost sounding angry at me.

"in my room? why?" i asked confused.

"sap we know you two are dating," george said and i let out a loud laugh. they both looked confused

"yeah, she is pretty, funny, caring, and everything i want in a girl, but she is my best friend's sister. i don't think it would work very well with clay looking over our shoulders every 5 seconds." i explained.

"so you guys aren't dating?" dream asked.

"no!" i raised my voice

"why are we yelling?" a voice was heard coming into the kitchen. kenzie walked in rubbing her eyes and looked between the three of us. i smiled at her then looked at george.

"go ahead, question her" i said sternly

"kenzie are you and sapnap dating?" dream asked his sister which made her laugh.

"simple answer, no. you realize how bad that would go? i am his best friend's sister. you would be up our asses." she said

"see!" i called out. dream sighed and george just shrugged.

"whatever go make out or something" clay said and i just rolled my eyes before leaving for my room.

i heard kenzie and clay started arguing. i just laid in my bed and got on my phone. i heard the arguing get louder before george told them to stop. i sighed and went to twitter.

i liked fanart and tweets then noticed there were a lot of tweets saying they noticed a girl voice behind me in my streams. of course it was kenzie. i don't talk to women.