9

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

kenz @kenzzzann

long time no see instagram :)

i posted on instagram while i waited for sapnap to show up to get me. i was getting nervous because i had no clue where we were going. i was dressed in a white baby tee and jean shorts. something out of the ordinary for me.

i sat on my couch on my phone trying to calm my nerves. soon enough a knock was placed on my door. i took in a deep breath then stood up and walked towards the door.

i opened it to reveal sap standing there in jeans and a tshirt. i smiled at him as he checked out my outfit then looked into my eyes.

"you look amazing," he said making me blush

"thank you sap" i said making him smile back.

"let's get going," he said holding out his hand which i grabbed then walked out, closing my door behind me.

sapnap walked me to his car and opened the passenger side door for me. i thanked him before getting in. he closed the car door before getting in on his side. sap started the car the pulled out of my driveway.

i hooked up to bluetooth like i always did and started playing our shared playlist. he set his hand on my thigh as how to save a life started playing. i smiled and placed my hand on top of his.

we both sang along softly instead of talking. he drove to where ever he was taking me and i just sat along for the ride. as the song transitioned in creep by radiohead, i decided to speak up.

"so where are you taking me?" i asked looking over at him. he smiled as he drove closer to the beach.

"going to what clay said was your favorite restaurant. is it by the beach? yes. does that mean after we are going to take a walk on the beach? yes. so be ready my lady" he said before i leaned over and kissed his cheek

"thank you for all of this" i told him and he nodded. we went back to listening to music and talking every once in awhile.

once we got to the restaurant, we both got out and met at the front of the car. he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. i smiled as he led us up to the door of the restaurant.

we walked in, got our table, and all that jazz before we looked at each other smiling. i took a sip of my water and he bit his lip trying to get rid of his smile.

"why are you so smiley?" i asked smirking slightly

"because i am finally taking the girl of my dreams out on a date" he said making me blush.

"well i am on a date with the man of my dreams so i couldn't be happier" i told him

i felt my phone vibrate on the table and saw a text from clay.

clay
if he hurts you he is dead. make sure he knows that. i love you ❤️

i laughed then looked up at sapnap who was confused. i just shook my head and he shrugged.

"you told clay about our date?" i asked

"he asked why i actually looked nice. so i said i was going on a date and he just put two and two together." sap explained and i smiled

"you do look nice" i told him making him blush

his persona online was so different from in real life. in person he was the biggest baby ever. online he acted all big and bad. it was funny honestly.