21

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

she was gorgeous. she was beautiful. she was mine. i was beyond lucky. so fucking lucky.

i watched her as she looked around the restaurant we at dinner at. she was eating and just watching her surroundings. i admired from across the table. she finally looked at me to find me smiling.

"why are you staring at me?" she asked making me smile harder

"because you are the prettiest girl i have ever seen" i spoke loud enough for her to hear

she blushed and looked down. i took another bite of my food while she moved hers around with her fork. i gave her a confused look as she looked up at me. she shared the look.

"what?" kenzie asked

"why aren't you eating?" i asked concerned

"i am" she deadpanned. i sighed.

she had barely eaten anything. i didn't want to have to tell clay but looks like that was the first thing i would be doing when i got home. he would know what to do.

"kenzie," i started. "are you doing okay?"

asking the brutal question was not what i wanted to do to end this amazing trip, but it needed to be asked. i cared to much to just let her mental health go to shit.

"yeah. just exhausted honestly." she said looking up at me.

"can i do anything? i don't say no just because you think it will be a bother in my life. i want to help. it's my job as your boyfriend"

"i don't know," she sighed. "i want to quit my job. it's too stressful. i would have no way to pay for my house then. clay offered me to stay with him but again i don't want to be a bother."

"darling, my bed has room for two for a reason." i said making her smile.

"i don't want to slam your life with my issues it would make me feel like a horrible person and girlfriend." she commented making me frown

"once we get to your house, we will start packing up some clothes. you can stay at the house for a week just to see how you like it. how does that sound?" i offered

"fine, but i'm not promising anything." kenzie said and i nodded.

"noted."

i paid for dinner before we went back to the car hand in hand. kenzie stopped as we were behind the car. she wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"thank you for this weekend. i really appreciate the distraction." she kissed me after saying those words. i kissed back.

"of course baby" i said before we got into the car. after starting the car i texted dream.

sapnap
hey, kenz is staying with us for a week just to feel it out. she is really questioning quitting her job. i just thought i would give you a heads up. she has this whole week off so she will be at the house for a lot of the time.

dream
thank you for letting me know! i'm about to start streaming so just don't bother me please lol.

sapnap
got it!

i put my phone down as shoota started playing. i looked at the girl next to me who was typing away at her phone.

i was falling for her faster and harder each day.