27

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

dream made me stay home while he went on the search for kenzie. i should of went after her instead of going to yell at george. this was all my fault for fucking believing george. i'm so stupid.

i laid on the couch staring at the ceiling wait for any update from someone. i was exhausted but i wasn't sleeping till i knew kenzie was okay.

the front door suddenly opened. i sat up and looked to see kenzie standing there. i stood up and walked up to her. she noticed my presence and hugged me. i picked her up and carried her to the couch.

we stayed quiet just enjoying being back in each other's arms. i kissed her head and she started crying. i rubbed her back calmly to sooth her.

"baby it's okay." i reassured her

"you are mad at me" she sobbed out looking down. i lifted her head up and looked her in the eyes

"i'm not mad at you baby. i was mad at george and didn't know how to react so i took it out on you. this is all on me." i said feeling like a horrible boyfriend.

"no sap it's okay" she said. before i could talk she kissed me to shut me up.

i relaxed into the kiss before my phone started ringing. kenzie pulled away and we looked over to see dream calling. i picked up my phone and answered

"she is home. i was just about to call you" i told him looking at the girl sitting on my lap

"thank fucking god. i will be home in like 5 minutes." he said before we bid our goodbyes and hung up.

i put my hands on kenzie's waist and pulled her into me, just hugging her. she meant the world to me. she made me feel comfortable with who i was. she made me happy and feel happy.

i loved this girl. it might be too soon to say, but i did. i knew i did when she met my parents and played with my little sister. i knew when she helped clean up after dinner without being asked to. i knew when we first kissed that night we got back at clay.

i loved kenzie ann. there was no stopping me from loving her.

A/N: short filler chapter but ooooo sapnap is in loveeeeee