6

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

kenz
hey i just got home.

sap
is this you inviting me over?

kenz
yes

sap
you are very dry yk?

kenz
ok

sap
ok

soon enough a knock was placed at my front door and i answered. i opened to door to reveal sapnap standing in his own merch hoodie and shorts. weird because i was wearing the same type of outfit, his merch hoodie and my shorts.

"welcome in!" i exclaimed opening the door wider for him to walk in. he walked in as i closed the door behind him.

"so, i figured we could just chill in my room" i offered and he nodded. he was being quiet.

i walked up to my room with him following behind him. he was being distant and quiet which was very unusual for sapnap. normally he was loud around me and touchy in a respectful way.

i opened my bedroom door and we both walked in before he closed it behind him. he took his shoes off by the door before we both sat down on my bed.

i turned on the tv and handed it to him to play whatever before i grabbed my phone to see a long text from clay making me sigh. i didn't want to read it but i knew i needed to.

clay
hi kenz. i know i have recently been a complete dick to you and sapnap. i had no right to do that to either of you for just being friends. you two are close and i need to learn to respect that. i guess i was just jealous that he was spending more time with you than me, so i just made the assumption. plus, george agreed with me. this is all on me. the revenge sex is kinda funny now that i look back on it. you guys are smart but i hope it didn't ruin anything between you guys. i love you kenzie. you are always welcome around the house. i just wanted to protect you. from what? i don't know exactly. i was just scared of you getting hurt even though i know sapnap is a great guy.

kenzie
it's okay.

i put my airpods in and played my sad playlist before turning away from sap. moments later his arm wrapped around me and a kiss was placed on my head.

"give me an airpod" he spoke loud enough for me to hear over gracie abrams' voice.

"you won't like what i'm listening to" i said but still gave it to him. he put it in his ear then wrapped his arm back around me.

"it's okay i swear" he said before i pressed play again. as the music started back up sapnap kissed my head once again.

i turn towards him and his hand stuck to my waist. he smiled at me which caused me to smile back. i was gonna get him.

"why have you been so quiet today, pretty boy?" i asked making him blush and hide his face in my neck. i played with his hair and i felt him smile and relax

"because i'm tired, baby" he gave me a nickname this time and looked at my face which was painted with a smile and a blush.

"then go to sleep," i said in a duh tone and he shook his head no. "why not?"

"because i won't be able to see you as often so i want to spend every second with you" he said making my blush come back

"i'm allowed back at the house. clay apologized to me. so i will be there every day after work, we can have our weekly saturday sleepover, and maybe i will call off a few days to spend time with you" i explained and he smiled before pulling me on top of him.

i laughed as he smiled like an idiot, he was clearly excited to have me back.