7

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

it had almost been a week since sapnap came over to my house. it was saturday night and i was sitting in the living room of the dream team home while they all streamed.

i had my overnight bag next to me when i heard someone come running down the stairs. i looked up to see sap running at me then tackled me back on the couch.

i didn't come by yesterday because i didn't feel well so he obviously missed me.

"i missed you" he said sitting up

"i miss you but aren't you streaming?" i asked

"told them i was getting water but i just needed to come see you" he said making me lightly blush. "want to come upstairs with me?"

"yeah sure" i said.

before i could grab my bag he took it from off the ground and started walking to the stairs. i followed him up to his room passing clay's office where he was screaming.

sapnap and i looked at each other and laughed before reaching his door and entering. he didn't have facecam on and his mic was muted so i was fine. i laid on his bed and put my airpods in to listen to sap's country playlist.

he went back to streaming and i did my own thing. i heard him yelling so i turned my music up louder. during a music change i heard him talking about me so i paused the music.

"yeah kenzie is the best," he started. "she is my best friend. i don't understand why y'all hate on her for making me happy. makes no sense to me."

i smiled and he looked over at me and winked at me. i flipped him off and he gave me a look that said "oh really?" i suddenly got really nervous. he motioned me over and i gave him a confused look just for him to do it again.

i took my airpods out then got up as he talked to george and dream, saying bye to them in order to talk to chat for a little. i stood next to him and he turned towards me with his body still facing towards his monitors.

"no kenzie and i are not dating dream" sap said looking over at me then patting his thigh as a sign to sit on his lap.

i did as told and he moved so we would both be more comfortable. i smiled as he turned us towards his monitor. i put head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. he kissed my head lightly.

"alright i think i'm going to end here-" i blocked out the rest until he turned off his pc and took off his headset.

he leaned his head back making me look up at him. his eyes were closed so i kissed his jaw making him smile. he looked down at me and i looked away.

a knock was soon heard at the door.

"come in" sapnap called as he played with the hem of my oversized shirt that i had paired with sweatpants. soon the door opened and he looked towards it.

"oh come on now," i heard clay say

"shut up dreamwastaken" i said and he groaned. sapnap laughed quietly and squeezed my thigh in approval.

"do you guys want chipotle? george and i are ordering," dream said

"yes i'm starving" sapnap said. "kenz, you hungry?"

"no i ate before i came over" i told truthfully

i used to struggle with eating disorders so sapnap and clay both gave me a concerned look. i sighed in response to them.

"i swear i did. i don't struggle with that stuff anymore." i said

"okay," they both said together