24

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

i sat on the couch while she was on the ground petting patches. george, dream, and i were all watching baseball. well i was more watching the girl in front of me who was obsessing over a cat she saw every day.

i felt eyes on me and looked over to see dream eyeing me. i just gave him a confused look. he pointed at his eyes then at me. i just shrugged and looked back at the tv. my eyes couldn't help but wander back down to my girlfriend.

"clay you should get another cat," kenzie broke the silence

"what? patches isn't enough for you?" he joked and she rolled her eyes

"you know what i mean," she stated smiling

"maybe. just maybe." he said before looking back at the tv.

kenzie looked up at me to find me staring down at her. she gave me a smile and i smiled back at her. she stood up and walked up to me. i watched her carefully as she sat down next to me then swung her legs over mine.

i held her outer thigh as i wrapped my other arm around her shoulder. her hand fell on my chest, the other in her lap, and she traced shapes on my hoodie covered chest. i smiled before kissing her head.

she sighed and closed her eyes while i rubbed her arm that was cover by my hoodie. in a hoodie and sweatpants she looked better than ever. she was gorgeous. i would never get over the fact that she was actually mine.

it was the end of her first full day here and you could tell she was enjoying it. that made me happy and have tons of hope. i wanted her at the house more than anything.

"hey baby," i whispered in her ear.

"hmm" she hummed quietly.

"want to go upstairs? i'm exhausted" i said completely lying. i just wanted to be alone with her for awhile.

she could tell i was lying but she still nodded. i picked her up and threw her over my shoulder making the boys look over at us and her laugh. george smiled at us and dream laughed.

"we are going to bed," i said before walking away from the living room

"just don't be loud!" clay yelled out making me laugh and kenzie to laugh.

i walked up the stairs carefully and walked into my room. she closed the door behind us and i threw her down on the bed making her laugh. i smiled at the sound while standing in between her legs.

she stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. i was staring down at her. i was thinking about what clay said and wondered what would happen if we you know.

"why are you thinking so hard?" kenzie asked putting her hands on my chest.

"just thinking about when i fucked you" i said boldly making her face drop and a nervous but excited look take over her face.

"oh really?" she asked.

"mhmm and how i want to do it again" i said making her let out a breath.

"then do it," was all i needed to hear.