28

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

i sat at my house packing up boxes of clothes to move into the dream team house. after staying there for two weeks i decided living there would be the best option.

i still hated george. i refused to talk to him though he was at my house helping the boys pack stuff downstairs to donate. i listened to music while packing all my shoes when a knock was placed on my door.

"come innnnnnnn" i dragged out. coming in was clay smiling at me.

"you ready for this?" he asked and i shrugged

"not really, but i want to be around you guys more often. and i hate my job. thank you for letting me crash" i said

"you are my sister. of course you can crash at my place. plus i know sapnap is excited to see you 24/7" clay explained making me smile

"speaking of sapnap, where is he?" i asked. i hadn't seen him in an hour.

"oh him and george went to go drop off stuff at the donation center," clay said and i nodded while packing more stuff.

dream sat on my bed while looking at his phone. i was exhausted but i was almost done. i just had my sweatshirts and hoodies to pack. i started packing them before the front door opened and we heard the boys fighting.

clay and i looked at each other and i sighed.

"i will go stop them," he said before leaving.

i finished packing everything up and started to move stuff closer to the door. i already had a lot of my stuff at the house, it was just my clothes that needed to be brought over at this point.

i laid on my bed with my legs hanging off and stared at the ceiling. i sighed before my bedroom door opened and an upset looking sapnap walked in. i sat up and looked at him.

"you okay?" i asked and he nodded before taking a box and bringing it downstairs.

i moved all the boxes into the hall for the boys to carry to their cars. i sat on my bed yet again and looked around my empty room. i was sad to leave my home, but excited for a new start.

i sighed and stood up before putting my shoes on. i closed my bedroom door after i left the room. i had moving people coming tomorrow to bring all my furniture over to clay's. it would go in his finished basement that he never decorated.

sapnap was walking up the stairs as i went to walk down them. he sighed and stopped in front of me. i got scared that he was regretting having me stay with him. i walked past him and down the stairs.

i walked around my house to find it mainly empty. i went to my back porch. i stood there then felt arms wrap around my waist. i looked behind me to see sap there with a light smile on his face.

"i'm so glad i met you," he said making me smile.

"i'm so glad i met you" i told him before turning to face him.

"ready to go?" he asked and i nodded