Jarvis

Let's just pretend Tony is not married or dating anyone, for the sake of this oneshot. \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

Peter Parker-Stark was freaking out, you may ask why so the answer to that question is, tomorrow is Fathers day. And he still haven't decided what to give his Dad.

A gift card was out of option. Sure its a good idea but Peter wanted to do something more than just a gift card, to show how much greatful he was to have Tony as his mentor, his guardian but moreover, his Father.

After losing both, his biological Dad and Uncle Ben, Peter had enough of this timeline and didn't wanted to lose someone else, soo yeah Gift card was out of option.

Harley was singing a song, with Nebula playing the piano as a thank you for taking them in, Morgan was making a sketch, the now 9 year old was rather very mature, intelligent, talented and kind for her age.

So all of this now makes Peter wander in his thoughts.

Suddenly like a light bulb lit up beside Peter's head, getting up and running downstairs to his Dad's lab. "Okay this is risky, idk how Dad will react to this but its worth a shot"

Peter silently picked up the E.D.I.T.H glasses and got to work.

"Friday play Led Zeppelin." said Peter and Back in black started blasting through his soundproof personal lab.

(see what i did there
♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/)

Tony walked out of the elevator, exhausted from all the running he did today and wanted nothing more than to watch movies with everyone. What surprised was the darkness that was covering the whole pentahouse. 'Where are those little trouble-makers?' thought before asking Friday to turn on the lights.

When nothing happened Tony started to freak out and hurriedly went to Morgan's room, only to find no one there.

"Morgan!?"
"Peter?!"
"Harley!!! Nebula!!!!"
"Friday what's happening?? Where are Morgan, Peter, Harley and Nebula?!!!" so when he got nothing as a response, Tony rushed down the hall to Harley's room and opened it a loud bang.

The room slowly lit up and there he saw Harley and Nebula, standing with a mic and a musical instument Tony doesn't thinks is important. He sighed in relief.
"Harley where is-"

He was cut off by a music beat reaching his ears and Peter and Morgan taking away his suit jacket and tie.

And all I remember is your back
Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past
I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you
Begged you to want me, but you didn't want to.

Harley and Nebula sing in chorus, remembering how the person they called Dad/ father left them to rot for their own greed.

But piece by piece, he collected me up
Off the ground, where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece, he filled the holes that you burned in me
At six years old and you know
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me
Piece by piece, he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could stay

How Tony took them in without even second guessing his decision, took their responsibility. Pushed his own needs and feelings aside, just to give them the feeling of being back to home.

And all of your words fall flat
I made something of myself and now you wanna come back
But your love, it isn't free, it has to be earned
Back then I didn't have anything you needed, so I was worthless