•• •_••_ _ _ •••_• _•_ _ _ _ _••_

It was summer vacation and Peter wanted to do something fun so when Tony asked if he wanted to go skiing, Peter didn't even bother to look around and barged into the meeting room with the spider-man suit and hugged him tightly.

The broad members didn't even bat an eye at them after the 34th time he did that. So that leads us to today, where we can see The Avengers loading up their laugage in the quinjet  to a mansion Tony had in Canada.

Peter didn't even waited for the jet to land properly and started jumping around here and there like a smol kid on Christmas. "Hold your horses kid. Just a few secs" Tony said and laughed at Peter's antics with others.

The jet landed and the first ones out were Peter, Loki, Scott, Cassie, Cooper, Morgan, Harley, Bucky, Thor and Clint, all of them jumped out and face planted on snow just how they planned to do the whole ride, The god of mischief being mischievous, while Laura was lecturing Clint on getting Cooper in this mess with him, May just jointed his nephew.

Pepper and Tony facepalmed at their 3 idioticass kids. Hope just shrugged, she knew Scott whould do something stupid like this and Cassie was just too cute to say no to. Steve gave Bucky the famous
'sO yOU FAceplAnTed In SnOw, Im diSsapPointeD ShAptaIn shAmeRicA' Bucky wanted to annoy Steve and he was doing a very good job at it also he was not that much of a heartless person to say no to Peter's and Morgan's puppy eyes.

After resting for the whole Day and pillow fighing for the half of another, All the avengers grabbed a skiing kit (if thats what they call it¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and
everyone headed out Bucky, Steve, Strange, Pietro, Wanda, Yelena, Natasha, Clint, Pepper, the three Barton siblings, Laura and May took off knowing how to skii, followed by Bruce and Sam, leaving the rest to deal with their own problems.

Morgan just waddled like a penguin, Harley joined her doing a weird dance. Peter and Tony tried and were doing pretty good for noobs.
"Dad! Let's go skii with others" Peter urged and Tony noded.

And with that they begin skiing down the slope, of course being overly confident about it. They knew how to turn left or right but what they didn't knew was how to slow themselves down and the cliff waiting for them just a few hundered meters ahead.

"Dad it's so fun- AHHHHHHHH!!!"
"PETE- "

They don't know how or when this happened but one second they were skiing the next they were on top of each other in a in a rock fall which was, fortunetly, in a strong place so it didn't fall off when both of em fell on it.

"Dad i- FUCK DAD YOUR BLEEDING!!?" Peter shrieked, as he saw his father's forehead bleeding heavily his face changed from pain to horror and worry in a matter of second.

"We have to get you out of here! Let me call someone!!" he said fumbling in his pocket to pick out his phone only to have no internet connection. "STEVE!! BUCKY!! ANYONE HELP"

after an hour of screaming for help Peter lost hope, Tony was unconcious by losing too much blood, not that he was concious earlier but now the puddle of blood was really bigger than 2 small drops. Peter tied his bandana around Tony's head but the flow was too much it wasn't helping at all.

Peter instantly regretted not keeping his suit and webshooters with him.  Maybe his organic webs would work?? He removed his jacket and rolled up his sweater sleeves and tried  shooting out webs.

Slowly, painfully, grunting Peter finally shot out his webs and tried climbing the frozen wall, only to fall on his back and hit his head. Hard.

He tried sticking to the wall but still in vain. Frustrated, Peter sucked up air and screamed as loud and as long as he can for the next minute. "STEVE!!!! HELP US PLEASE!!!!!! ANYONE HELP US!!!!!" His throat started to hurt, and he can taste something metallic, probably blood.

Peter screamed for help until his voice gave up and he couldn't anymore. Hoping someone would find them, either alive or dead, he personally prefers the former but oh his life and his parker luck. His eyeslids started getting heavy. Black dots invading his vision in this, probably minus temprature. He sees a blurry figure on the cliff and blacks out.

//--time skip--//

Waking up was like going in a battle for Peter. He never was a morning person, but when he woke up to the constant beeping sound of a heart monitor, Stark tower, Peter sighed in relief allowing his body to relax.

He sat up on his bed and looked at his surroundings. And found his Dad on a bed beside him looking at his phone with a bandage around his head.
"Da' " Peter said with a painfully hoarse voice and immediately chugged down the whole glass of water that was on the table.

"oh thank god you're awake, Peter." Tony said visibly relaxed. Peter nodded and went over to him "What day is it?"

"it's 3rd of June, bud"

"ok'y.." Peter sat there silently, looking over his hands. "I'm so'ry Da' i sh'uld hav' told you abou' the clif' earlier than i did. Its al' my f'ult you 'ot hurt i'm re'lly so'ry Da' I-" he was rambling again, ignoring the pain in is throat when Tony hugged him and shushed him.

"its okay bud its not you fault. No one knew about the cliff. It was just a bad accident. Its not your fault okay." he said softly, wispering sweet nothing in Peter's ears as he sobbed. By now Peter have climbed the bed and the father-son duo was beside each other in a single bed.

Peter's sobs turned into occasional sniffles and he drifed to sleep. Tony was side hugging Peter with his hands on Tony's chest.

Tony felt the slight motion Peter made  on the area above his arc reactor. It was a code, A morse code

"••  •_••_ _ _ •••_•  _•_ _ _ _ _••_"
( i love you )

Tony kissed the mop of brown curls and hugged him closer, if that was even possible, and closed his eyes.
"•• •_••_ _ _•••_• _•_ _ _ _ _••_  _  _ _ _
_ _ _ "  ( i love you too )

Peter relaxed and and drifted to sleep.
So what if they got into an accident, he damaged his vocal cord, or anything else. He was here, back in tower, with his family, with his Dad. They were safe and that's all that really mattered.