Halloween

It was, obviously, Halloween 🎃👾. Which meant only one thing, Candies, hell lot of Candies💀.
Which concerned the genius because Peter is going to trick or treating with Ned, Harley, Pepper and surprisingly, MJ and May. And the kids have, not-so-surprisingly, convinced Tony (more like Pepper and May threatening him) to come with them.
Damn those cute, pleading, puppy eyes.

Now after that the main problem is what to wear?  Or what to dress up as. 
Now it's not Tony's mistake, he never went to trick or treating before, being the son of a millionaire.

After constantly hitting his head with a screwdriver, Tony finally knew what to do. He has heard Peter talking about his before-Spider-bite self and he was slightly embarrassed of it. So Tony being, of course Tony saw this as an great opportunity to make Peter laugh.

Goddammit!-
The things he would do only to bring a smile on his kid- interns face.

Getting up, Tony grabbed his keys and went to Walmart to buy some supplies he would need.

This was his list --//--
• A science pun t-shirt
• Fake glasses
• baggy jeans
• A school bag
• Legos?
• A red overshirt

Satisfied with the list, He started with the closest thing being Fake glasses and ending with the school bag.
The cashier guy? was probably half unconscious after seeing Iron Man but whatever. 

Coming back to the tower Tony began to work on his costume. Blasting AC/DC as usual.

____Mr. BoB, the TiMeSKip----

It was now 7 pm and everyone was supposed to meet at the living room before heading off together. Since Ned, MJ and May were spending the Night, Pepper thought i was for the best to provide them with their own rooms.

Tony wore his costume and went to living room to see MJ and Pepper sitting there, talking. Nothing new, they were just as close as Him and Peter.

MJ was dressed as a famous Business women, Pepper Potts of course with a women's rights book in her hands. Pepper was dressed as MJ, he hair, now brown and curly, in a ponytail with loose hairs hanging from left, looking like MJ.

MJ was the first one to notice him, and just turned to tell Pepper something. Pepper looked at him and laughed, shaking her head from left to right.

Next up was Ned, He was dressed as... Bruce banner? Huh, that's new. Bruce would have liked it.
Then, May she was dressed as Blackwidow.

And then came in Peter and Harley, together, holding hands might i add.
All of 'em just took one glance at the trio before laughing their asses off.

Tony was dressed as, what seemed like, nerdy blonde Peter with Legos sticking to his red overshirt and a book bag. Harley was wearing Ironman pajama pants and spider man top. Peter was wearing a black suit with a fake, poorly drawn goatee and blonde hair.

Just then Happy came in to drive all of em to a neighbourhood for trick-and-treating and got a nosebleed after seeing May in the skin tight suit, making everyone double over the laughter. "Fri-Friday plea-please tell me-meh you-you got th-that."
"i did"

"This is the best halloween ever!": Literally everyone in that room.