Mission report

How, i think, each Avenger will give their mission report after a succeseful yet dangerous-if-you-die-walk-it-off mission.

Captain America : It was okay, we had the situation under control until gov. Officials arrived, they were thinking i was a cosplayer or something that was also until i knocked three guys and gave orders to them and ahh- my back hurts...

Natasha Romanoff : *gives a brief discription of the mission* *walks out in just 2 mins*

Thor : *Not on mid-gard*

Bruce : *Tries to give a brief discription but ends up writing it like collage theory paper*

Clint : It was all fine... Until it wasn't.

Falcon : ...that happened, yeah then red wing got hurt.. Poor boy i need to fix him. *hiding an arm? Behind his back*

Bucky : *Chasing Falcon to get his arm back*

Groot : ..groot.

Rocket : yeah that and- wait, is that a prosthetic arm?

Drax : *very slowly* aaaanndd ttheen uuggglyyy lllaadyy-

Mantis : *is sleeping*

Gamora : You dare wake her up and i'm gonna kill you

Peter Quill : i wouldn't dare to even look at her... Trust me not worth it if you are not her boyfriend..

Dr. Strange : *makes a portal and walks away*

Captain Marvel : ...

Peter parker : oh! so i have to give a mission report, so how do i give this mission report? Its my first time giving a mission report and i don't know what to do so, a little help please?...
... Yeah then i swinged awa-

Director : Everyone saw you getting thrown into a building...

Peter p. : Everyone did... Dude that's embarassing but i didn't had my mASk oN-

Tony : ... Yeah then Peter got- holy shit PETER GOT THROWN INTO A BUILDIN- *runs away to find Peter*